• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

BSA And Now For Something Completely Different— BSA R10 SE Walnut HP Thumbhole .25

In contrast to my last, high tech’ post I just picked a BSA R10 SE Walnut HP Thumbhole .25 up from AOA. about as old school elegant as you can get. Yep, it’s bolt action but unlike the older iteration Gamo sells as the Urban .22, a nice gun for the price, the R10s are still carefully put together at the BSA facility and the bolt is slick and precise. The wood stock (I believe it’s sourced from Minnelli in Italy) is a work of art standing aside from the rest of the finely finished gun. Old school at its best and a steal at $899 for the HP version at AOA. (I believe they have a non HP in .177 for $100 less.)

When I sold off the majority of my firearm collection, I kept a handful of those I thought were just too special to part with. One of those was my Lee-Speed in .303. These were built by BSA on Lee Enfield actions but hand crafted, engraved and with select wood. This R10 has the same look and feel. I think I have found another keeper.

David

IMG_0887.jpeg

IMG_0888.jpeg

IMG_0886.jpeg

IMG_0889.jpeg

Last edited:
Now, get the Huma Air internal moderator for it. It will be whisper quiet. I have one on my R10 and Scorpion Multi-shot.