AN sellers are worst then Craigslist sellers

Thanks for the old lady gossip kiba, anyway Huma Air came thru and will have the bottle by early next week $287.00 new in box
I use to work at the Ritz Carlton and absolutely understand excellent customer service, I have perfect feedback on about 4 other sights because I answer immediately and ship out the same day = my concern for perfect buyer care, so you do it your way and I do it my way..................

Again, I'm very sorry my day yesterday didn't entirely revolve around serving your very urgent need to buy my 300cc bottle. While I’m only a forum member that occasionally sells things in the forum classifieds and not a full time business selling air rifles and accessories with a 24 hour customer support staff, I'll endeavor to be more customer-centric in the future.

Some us occasionally have to do work in facilities that do not allow cell phones or internet access because of TS/SCI classification issues, and thus we don't get to check anything internet related until we have a break and can leave the facility to check our phones and emails. Again, sorry I inconvenienced you so much and ruined 2.5 hours of your Thursday morning.

Decades of catering to the "customer is always right" philosophy, even when the customer is wrong, leads to the exact kind of self-centered entitlement mentality we have on display here. As I've learned many times over the years, the customer is not always right-- some customers just aren't worth the trouble.

This old lady is now going back to gossiping at the bingo hall.

Screen Shot 2021-12-10 at 2.55.49 PM.1639177049.jpg

I'm sorry I love you too, get the 300cc Monday :)

Screen Shot 2021-12-10 at 2.57.03 PM.1639177112.jpg

This post was actually quite informative for me. I will be sure, now, that if I ever post anything for sale that I mention that I am selling at my convenience, -NOT yours. Too even suspect, or especially expect, a private seller to act like a 24/7 manned storefront is so absurd that I thought that this post was a joke or an attempt at trolling. To find out it was serious is even more laughable. AGN sellers are (mostly) AGN members who contribute and take part in this forum. Friends (or at least, friendly) to each other, and just trying to get rid of stuff they no longer need or want; NOT merchants out to please a customer base. Most members that stick around find this out eventually but many show up initially to buy or sell. The new members all complain about posting requirements and such, but it helps in getting people comfortable with what this forum is all about and it's not about competing with craigslist for anything.

Never watched it, but I will tell you a story about my experience on craigslist and dealing with buyers. I was selling a collectable motorcycle for a very fair price and I put in my add the price I wanted and that every week I was going to increase the price $100 until somebody bought it. I had priced it to sell for about $1000 less than I knew it was worth and I didn't want to haggle. It sold after the third increase. The seller controls the deal, not the buyer, you've got it backwards and that is the issue. Actually the real issue was that the classifieds here are for the members convenience and not public commerce.