An Ode To Gina

Gina's Mango juice is awesome. Gina's cans are even better. These cans have been in my pistol gallery for six months. They exceeded my expectations and held up very well. The average can lasts one or two months tops. Average pistol is between three and seven fpe. Range is twenty yards. I will be buying another case this year.

IMG_2025.jpeg

IMG_2027.jpeg

Aye them be some very fine examples of recycling.
But there might be exploding 🤯 heads if some folks were exposed to these photos.
"There are people sitting there who are deliberately waiting for the thrill of being offended." ~John Cleese
Well "I fart in their general direction!"

Aye them be some very fine examples of recycling.
But there might be exploding 🤯 heads if some folks were exposed to these photos.
"There are people sitting there who are deliberately waiting for the thrill of being offended." ~John Cleese
I got my money's worth. Everyone recycles differently 😀

The last girl I fell in love with at first sight was Gina; alas she's married.:( And although we became friends, that her husband was a better provider than I could be, and being first, foremost and ever a Realist, I knew there was nothing else there for us. A man's gotta know his limits!:confused:

Maybe I can afford a Gina, after all.:) Got one in good shape you'd part with...

Cheap?