• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

An Introduction to Airgun Hunting Laws & Regs by State @ PyramydAir

I found this to be a decent looking introduction into airgun hunting in other states. By clicking on each state a list of game or nuisance animals should appear below the map. Some lists have descriptions of the animals and a brief explanation of the state’s requirements to hunt them, others (e.g. Louisisana, Ohio, S. Dakota, and others) only list the animals. Toward the bottom of the Pyramyd Air page for each state should be a link to the website of that state’s game or wildlife agency for the necessary details. The hyperlink should read “visit *state’s name* division of wildlife.” Good addition to the PA site

https://www.pyramydair.com/airgun-map/?trk_msg=3JU90TOJGQTK51VNODAEIFRF8O&trk_contact=2HVLQOQ26H5RHN1G737I2DE6VK&trk_sid=KC3MF3KGLTUOG7M9MHFIKQTL30&trk_link=DPUFO6IOBN14L221PET3M40I5S&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=Airgun+Hunting&utm_campaign=NEW+LTK1+-+General+Promotion&utm_content=NEW+LTK1+-+General+Promotion

The information in these links are not meant to take the place of an individual state’s game and wildlife regulations. Before planning a hunting trip, be sure to consult with the appropriate authorities in their respective states. 

Saw that click on Pa my state it gives

the minimum caliber allowed for each critter.

As a PA resident, I have to clarify that the caliber listed is not minimum, but maximum. 

Anything larger than .22 is not permitted.

WOW!!!

As close as I am to PA, that puts it a million miles away for me. Glad Ohio is not as restricted.

I found this to be a decent looking introduction into airgun hunting in other states. By clicking on each state a list of game or nuisance animals should appear below the map. Some lists have descriptions of the animals and a brief explanation of the state’s requirements to hunt them, others (e.g. Louisisana, Ohio, S. Dakota, and others) only list the animals. Toward the bottom of the Pyramyd Air page for each state should be a link to the website of that state’s game or wildlife agency for the necessary details. The hyperlink should read “visit *state’s name* division of wildlife.” Good addition to the PA site

https://www.pyramydair.com/airgun-m...tion&utm_content=NEW+LTK1+-+General+Promotion

The information in these links are not meant to take the place of an individual state’s game and wildlife regulations. Before planning a hunting trip, be sure to consult with the appropriate authorities in their respective states.
Thank you very much. This helps a bunch.

Reactions: Ezana4CE