An Indian friend invited me to go hunting with him...

Indian land 003.1617326542.JPG

Nice of them to keep a herd for prosperity.

The Indians had it going on. I took one one year off a private ranch. If you do this, bring a sack full of knives, your lunch, and all the friends you can talk into it. They are massive.

Best cut of meat I think I ever tasted. LostWife is allergic to beef and could eat this.

Beautiful animals, and I'm not sure I'd even hit one with my Texan. Did I mention they are massive? A ton of irritated, world class athlete (don't let their size and pictured tranquility fool you) with a huge attitude isn't something to be toyed with. LOL

Gorgeous bison crazyhorse! Beautiful animals and thank you for sharing the photos!

Your welcome...scary was right after this photo the one on the left came over and looked into my side by the open window,,, I swear I could not see his entire head...LOL

LOL! I would have peed my pants! They are HUGE! When I was a kid, family went on vacation to Wyoming and I saw my first bison..then I saw one go poo....was green and came out Iike water from a hose, then we went to eat lunch and they were serving split pea soup...can’t eat split pea to this day! 😂