An easy, very small pellet trap

Any container has turned into one of two potential things:

Target
or
Pellet trap
😈

Eyeing the poly quart outer container for green chili brought to mind a partial bag of rubber mulch kept in reserve. Within a couple of minutes, voila. I stuck a few overlapping black pasters on the lid to mark the center more obviously. It’ll be put on its side so the lid faces me.

It’s too windy to test tonight. Storm rolling in. Will see how this minitrap fares at 33 ft with 4 or 5 pumps.

BFF9E7B2-0DDD-4AD8-AD94-4DF81D9598E1.jpeg

The smaller metal coffee cans🥴🤌🤌
I have a gallon can with only a little bit of old latex paint left in it. That stuff has to be allowed to dry and harden before it can be properly disposed of anyway. When dried into a thick disk, it should form a built-in protective layer for the bottom of the can. Add rubber mulch on top of that, and it’s possibly a pellet trap.

Ever noticed that the bottoms of soup cans have a tough, flexible coating inside? Pellets that penetrate the side of the can often just dent the coated bottoms. Better for reusing many times!

• Love
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
Use discarded cartons to fill discarded printed materials. Every time a target carton is scrapped, it will become the filler for the next new target carton until it can no longer be reused, just throw it into the recyclable trash can :)
The so-called "waste print", specifically those advertising materials that are beautifully printed on high-quality paper, they are also called "junk mail", and you can use them as particle traps before throwing them in the recycling bin. The padding, if you stack more than 5 inches thick, it's not easy to shoot through them, and can block .25/25.4gr particles with a rate of fire of 900FPS.