• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AMMO Shortage?

Seems like threads like this perpetuate that notion.... Because as you see the OP has in fact, found and purchased pellets. I've had zero issues buying pellets during this "great pellet shortage". Don't wait until you're on your last tin to order and you should be good to go.

Big +1. Plan ahead don't wait until it's too late to order some

Seems like threads like this perpetuate that notion.... Because as you see the OP has in fact, found and purchased pellets. I've had zero issues buying pellets during this "great pellet shortage". Don't wait until you're on your last tin to order and you should be good to go.

Agreed. I always buy several thousand pellets of a given size/weight/caliber when I purchase a new rifle/pistol.

In .177, I must admit, we are way more flush than the average bear. The stupidity surrounding lead has caused us to increase our purchasing exponentially!

Going to try the NOE Hunters in my Hatsan flash pup.

DSC03125.1626499969.JPG

I placed an order for Seneca .22 and .25 cal pellets( 28,32,35gr). Can these be us in a Gamo with out having a barrel problem. Also, I read where these Seneca pellets are barrel picky on any rifle except Seneca.

Yeah, you can use them in any gun. But all pellets but a few brands are going to shoot like crap. You should always use JSB, FX, or Air Arms if you want accurate shots. Nothing else will ever come close.

Everything else (including H&N) is like throwing your money away. 

did somebody say casting? You have to season your mold first, whatever that means

.30 cal and .25 cal Pellet Molds by NOE in stock now.

Seasoning could mean just holding a lit match under the cav, put some carbon char in there.

WOW! I just did a quick tour of pellet vendors and there isn't really much out there. Price gouging is typical of what is found on Amazon...a 9.99$ tin of Benji Domes .25 cal last October is now over 20$. Seller "Profline" has JSB King .25s for 56$, and a twofer for 70$? That's insane!!

...obviously there is an ammo shortage. No one online has any .22 cal JSB or FX pellets in 18gr or 25.39gr..

Does anyone know when the shortage will end? When will the pellets be back in stock?

(A tin of JSB's is going for $40- $50 on eBay). 

- Nate

No one online has them? I bought FX 22cal 25.39's and FX 15.89's and FX 18.13's all online last week at regular price.