AMMO PRICES GOING UP

There is a segment of society that love doom and gloom. They seem to thrive on it. I was in a gun store a couple weeks ago and they were gnashing their teeth over Lake City Ammo shutting down sales to the civilian market.
The shop was warning everyone about coming shortages of 9mm and 5.56 ammo. Went to a reloading and ammo store to get a .452 swage and talked to the owner. He shrugged the news off and said the market would not even notice the action.
Choose your emotion and attitude. There is a story out there to suit any side of a situation

Reactions: john8 and HN Sport
I do not care,I have more important things to worry about than the price of pellets, truth be told I don't even pick up the ones I drop, care more about my back...one other thing ,if it gets bad enough I have over 23,699 BBs, and if they get banned I got marbles.
Polidicks is about BS,the more you have the farther up you'll go; Sometimes you get caught,but your BS sounds sooo fooking good people want to believe you,so they call the truth a lie,same thing with science, ignorance is not bliss it is stupid......... trying to help people see the light,," Don't worry if there is a hell below were all gonna go" the late great Curtis Mayfield. We have only ourselves to blame."Shut Up and Fish".Got a fifty chance of living, that sure beats a fifty chance of dying. Count your Blessings,everyday =little things will never bother you.

a few years ago Pyramid had a sale $$ and still the buy 3 /get1 deal so i bought 3 cases and got one "free" , that's 100,000 pellets , i have gone through 2 of those cases already . Grand kids will have to buy their own .
I bought 61 k rounds off pyramid air an then they bumped the price Im pissed off as I would spent another thousand to secure me 200k in total .22 pellets my blitz eats em.