• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Events American Field Target Event in PHX on 09/26/20

Extreme Field Target would be good. It is still field target but, at a much longer range with higher Fpe. Have to keep field target in the name for sure. Not sure about the trumped up different game part, what's trumped up about doing a different type of competition? Its all about choices, if I don't want to shoot a certain type of event I don't shoot it, no skin off me. All about fun, if it's not fun I go to something else that is fun. Your milage may vary...

Not commenting on the name, but Ben did a great job setting this competition up!!!! This was my first competition and I had a great time.....Everybody was helpful and all my stupid questions were answered....I was teamed up with Mike Smith and he walked me though what needed to be done as we went from lane to lane. Once again I had a great time...

Thanks Ben for setting this up!!!!

Yes I might be hooked....

Tony P. 

We all had a great time and the course set up was awesome. It was tough but fair. It was over 100 degrees out there, but Ben had set up large umbrellas at most of the lanes. Overall a great inaugural event and I hope to see more Extreme American Field Target in the future... I’m sure Ben will post all the results in the FT Results sub Forum...