• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Crosman American Classic 1377C do these have the plastic breech? How to ID what year pistol was made? Anyone

See the American Classics 1377C on ebay often and would like one but don t know when crosman started plastic breeches. Do all these have the plastic breech? How to ID what year pistol was made? Anyone

Maybe I should have asked how old a model (I see multiple) has to be so the gun is steel everything? I have one of these already just looking at another. Don t want to update a new pistol I'd rather buy a vintage one to shoot. Thank you to any Crosman collectors who can easily answer these questions, I am grateful for your help.

Until I buy the boxed Apache in mint condition, I 'll keep buy 1377s. When I in the mood to pump and pump and pump and well you know . . . then one shot, when I was a younger man never minded the pumping but now its tough, or maybe I not anymore. Do like the long sight picture, no co2s, low cost, lots of fun. Yeah , I think Crosman pretty great huh, had 760 many years ago I cherished that rifle. Many hours were spent in pure shooting bliss, as a carefree teen who loved plinking. Today, don t collect Crosman funny because they made my 1st airgun in America. As a Canadian kid, before moving to the US, I had a Diana rifle, that I wish I still had.

Speak the truth and shot straight and treat others as you wish to be treated.

10 -10