• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

American Airgunner

Long time lurker first time poster hope I don't get chastised for this. 

I like being entertained. But the American Airgunner Challenge comes across as a poorly executed version of the old show Top-Shot. Its hard to believe anything Rossi says or does because everything is a promotion for his website, Pyramyd Air or Umarex. For me he falls into the same category as AirgunWebTV. Everything is a paid promotion for something he sells. If Joe Brancato is a car salesman then Rossi is like Vince Offer the Shamwow guy.

I'm sorry if this offended anyone I just had to get it off chest. Does anyone else feel this way?

Ah well at least with American Airgunner his chrony numbers are good. AirgunWebTV had the older CO2 version of the same rifle shooting at 13 FPE's. I can only assume it was a very hot day, but the temperature was never stated which can be critical with CO2.

Anyway, to answer the original question I have noticed he uses a lot of JSB. He did have some H&N in a recent challenge, and uses the GTO Predators when looking for a light pellet to get close to the fps the manufacturer states. Hope that helps.