American Air Arms

Barrels it depends on the rifle...many are TJ barrels while others are Lothar Walther I believe. Grips are typically magpul and the bolts are just bolts.

Nothing contradictory there. Would you rather a company claim EVERYTHING is made here in the USA while knowing dull well they are not? Tom is an honest guy and will tell you what parts he makes and what parts he buys.

My Paradigm is 100% made here in the USA.

Wow... you guys are definitely twisting what was stated. Tom makes everything that he can in his facility, which excludes barrels, grips(typically Magpul) and bolts. He even geared up to make most of his fasteners but I'm not sure if he makes all or just certain ones. He's definitely had problems sourcing consistent barrels and with his intent to install firearm level steel barrels, cost and consistency are huge issues he's contended with. With the new MOA barrels coming online, the barrels will be made locally as well.

They are imho at the top of the engineering, material, and production quality for their intended use. They are expensive... yes. If it's not worth it to you, don't buy it. It's definitely worth it to some of us to own these.

Bob

Yeah - the negativity of some people on this forum to trash every thread with their "Hateful"ness is tragic. Tom is as close to Made in the USA as you'll ever get. Those who know, know. Those who don't just sling poo whenever they can.

As far as what the OP said - I think there is a clear confusion here between American Air Arms and the UK branded Air Arms.

Wow... you guys are definitely twisting what was stated. Tom makes everything that he can in his facility, which excludes barrels, grips(typically Magpul) and bolts. He even geared up to make most of his fasteners but I'm not sure if he makes all or just certain ones. He's definitely had problems sourcing consistent barrels and with his intent to install firearm level steel barrels, cost and consistency are huge issues he's contended with. With the new MOA barrels coming online, the barrels will be made locally as well.

They are imho at the top of the engineering, material, and production quality for their intended use. They are expensive... yes. If it's not worth it to you, don't buy it. It's definitely worth it to some of us to own these.

Bob
So agree - AAA is the finest made in America airgun… the very moment they make a .177, I’ll sell my Evol and buy one

1714855209340.jpeg