• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

AMERICAN AIR ARMS. WOW

Just ecstatic over Tom and customer service with my evol. Sent a email over a sticky magazine for my evol30. 4 hours later a reply email was received, Now a phone call with Tom himself sending replacement out next day shipping. That's going above and beyond in my opinion on customer service.. I'm impressed to say the least 👍🏼I see a mini being added to my collection next

Just ecstatic over Tom and customer service with my evol. Sent a email over a sticky magazine for my evol30. 4 hours later a reply email was received, Now a phone call with Tom himself sending replacement out next day shipping. That's going above and beyond in my opinion on customer service.. I'm impressed to say the least 👍🏼I see a mini being added to my collection next
Similar experience with Tom/AAA, he's not satisfied unless the customer is satisfied!

Reactions: Ctkny
Agreed, Have talked to Tom more than a few times and he is an awesome guy to deal with. Have been talking to him about a few things for my Paradigm and he is always right there ready to answer.

It is a good thing when you are spending this much money on a product, that the designer is always right there ready to help when needed!