• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle American Air Arms Slayer .357

Classified Status
NLA

SMH

Jun 30, 2021
Va, United States
I’m going to make this as short as possible without going into too much of my personal health.

Long story short, as in a few days ago I have a need for a chest CT, which is normally done at a testing center and outside of our horrible hospital system , but due to a iodine allergy I have and the center having no “emergency response team”, I’m being forced to have this test ran inside the hospital , which means they will look me in the eye when they stick it in (horribly expensive).

Although this is the last rifle i purchased (and my absolute favorite), it’s the quickest way for me to pad the bill coming from our local medical thieves.

As you know you cannot buy the slayer anymore and not many people give them up, but I got lucky and purchased the rifle off of my good friend and member Ctairgunnner because I knew what the rifle was and how it had been taken care of. I’ll link a couple post speaking to the rifle and it’s accuracy below. The rifle is extremely accurate and in absolutely great condition. Text/call (423-367-6184) or leave a message here. Rifle will ship in its own soft case and double boxed with insurance. I’ll also pitch in 50 or so slugs that Kevin was making for this particular rifle. Comes with 2 Mags and a AAA barrel tool.

$2450 FIRM PP FF or Postal money order. I’ve got absolutely impeccable feedback if needed.

https://www.airgunnation.com/thread...layer-357-ready-to-shoot-or-separate.1309261/

https://www.airgunnation.com/threads/shout-out-to-my-buddy-ctairgunner-slayer-357.1310096/

IMG_0405.jpeg
IMG_0301.jpeg
IMG_0297.jpeg
IMG_0312.png
IMG_0458.jpeg
IMG_0459.jpeg

Last edited: