American Air Arms Sale at AoA

I'm not affiliated with AoA or AAA but just wanted to post this. Just got an email notification that AoA is having their July 4th sale and are offering $350 off any AAA rifle. If you're on the fence on getting one of these fine rifles because of cost, this might be your chance. Still expensive but any discount is welcomed. I just placed my order and I'm super excited.

They are also having a sale on their Brocock Atomic XR Air Pistol/Rifle which is $350 off as well.

Happy 4th of July guys!

I'm very new to air-gunning, but so far my experience with AoA has been great. I bought a Crosman 1077 and it's a great beginners rifle.
It came right on time at a fair price and I can't wait to develop my skills to where I can "graduate" to a nicer rifle.
Yes, AoA has always been great to deal with. A majority of us have started from humble beginnings. Whether as a kid or later in our adult lives. If you see yourself shooting for a long time whether it's target shooting, plinking, or pesting, this is definitely the hobby to get in to. When you feel it's time to graduate to a better airgun, save up and do your research.

Reactions: Charles Glasser