American Air Arms ordering slayer .357

have zero corporate ties to anything AAA does anymore and in fact can't speak for them. This has been the case for over 3 years now. Tom is a good friend and hate seeing him get labeled a crook by a few on here. As far as I know he's refunded those who don't want to wait, this is usually not something a fraud does. Too, plenty of Slayers and Evols out the door to happy customer's, it's nice to hear something positive sometimes. I do apologise for my abrasive comment, holiday cheer is running low for me.

So when are the Slayer's that have been paid for being manufactured? You did speak on this, and owners would like to know before someone else gets inflamed because of internet posting information and the lack of communication. Communication is key to a successful business venture and continuing to take money where there is definitely not a product being produced is definitely a felony, no matter the excuse of where the money was spent.

have zero corporate ties to anything AAA does anymore and in fact can't speak for them. This has been the case for over 3 years now. Tom is a good friend and hate seeing him get labeled a crook by a few on here. As far as I know he's refunded those who don't want to wait, this is usually not something a fraud does. Too, plenty of Slayers and Evols out the door to happy customer's, it's nice to hear something positive sometimes. I do apologise for my abrasive comment, holiday cheer is running low for me.

So when are the Slayer's that have been paid for being manufactured? You did speak on this, and owners would like to know before someone else gets inflamed because of internet posting information and the lack of communication. Communication is key to a successful business venture and continuing to take money where there is definitely not a product being produced is definitely a felony, no matter the excuse of where the money was spent.

Some Slayer orders are custom outside of a normal model, these take extra time. As far as I know only those ordered are being produced. The smaller calibers are more of a demand and much less time consuming to build. Those Slayers require a crazy amount of work to produce to best quality, the demand was huge. A few people begged him to build them one and even after saying how long it may take they still went forward. Unfortunately on forums the negatives come out and are sometimes one sided. I can't speak for the guy but know him well enough to say he's certainly not a fraud. Much of what I read gets taken to heart because I really do enjoy the guns AAA makes, they are very special.