American Air Arms American Air Arms EVOL Paradigm Mini

That’s right, I said Paradigm Mini.

AAA Evol Paradigm Mini 2.png

Alright, alright, so this isn’t real. Which is probably evident by my amateur photo cropping. But it ought to be real. IMHO of course.

All the higher end subcompact carbines are all black tackycool style rifles and while they may work just fine, they’re too utilitarian to me and aren’t very sexy. Again IMHO of course. The EVOL Mini is the ideal size and I liked that about it when I checked one out at Airguns of Arizona a few months ago but I’m just not that into the all black tackycool rifles that much. Especially at this price point. The Paradigm on the other hand is sexy as he!!. But it’s just too long for my personal tastes. I like my gals short and petite. We need to blend short and compact with the beauty and sex appeal and I’m convinced that the airgun world needs some high quality subcompact wooden stock air rifle options.

I don’t think this would be too hard to do either. I assume a Mini tube and barrel can be put on a Paradigm with little issue so it’s just a matter of a stock. And I’m sure a professional like Steve Corcoran could make the stock easily enough. The forearm just needs shortened and do away with the recessed rail in the bottom. Maybe make it a little slimmer and rounder instead of flat. It wouldn’t be a bench gun anyhow. Personally I think this would be an an awesome offering and I’d buy one tomorrow if it were available. I’d go with a walnut stock.

So let’s hear it. Would anyone else besides me buy this if it were available?
AAA Evol Paradigm Mini.png

View attachment 403951

Alright, alright, so this isn’t real. Which is probably evident by my amateur photo cropping. But it ought to be real. IMHO of course.

All the higher end subcompact carbines are all black tackycool style rifles and while they may work just fine, they’re too utilitarian to me and aren’t very sexy. Again IMHO of course. The EVOL Mini is the ideal size and I liked that about it when I checked one out at Airguns of Arizona a few months ago but I’m just not that into the all black tackycool rifles that much. Especially at this price point. The Paradigm on the other hand is sexy as he!!. But it’s just too long for my personal tastes. I like my gals short and petite. We need to blend short and compact with the beauty and sex appeal and I’m convinced that the airgun world needs some high quality subcompact wooden stock air rifle options.

I don’t think this would be too hard to do either. I assume a Mini tube and barrel can be put on a Paradigm with little issue so it’s just a matter of a stock. And I’m sure a professional like Steve Corcoran could make the stock easily enough. The forearm just needs shortened and do away with the recessed rail in the bottom. Maybe make it a little slimmer and rounder instead of flat. It wouldn’t be a bench gun anyhow. Personally I think this would be an an awesome offering and I’d buy one tomorrow if it were available. I’d go with a walnut stock.

View attachment 403952
I'd gladly give AAA my money esp for a .177 mini.

View attachment 403951

View attachment 403952
nope ,not interested