American Air Arms EVOL Mini Farm Pesting

Hey guys, had a great few days out on the chicken farm doing some extreme pest control. We got a call from a farmer that had a rat and ground squirrel infestation. Over the two days we took down over 200+ rats, 60+ ground Squirrels using the American Air Arms EVOL mini in .22 caliber. This is part two of my review that's been quite the adventure past few months. Hope you enjoy the footage and information.

https://youtu.be/mlgyk6Dt1Pc

Enjoyed your narrating. Very calm relaxing voice. Enjoy videos more when somebody is talking to me rather than 'performing dramatics.'

Saw you using a green light. Probably an LED of some kind. It seemed like the rats weren't spooked by that.. From the research, not much, I have done I concluded red was better for birds and rats in dark places. I got red. If I leave the red LED on for very long it startles the Starlings. Form researching lasers I think they are saying that green is the most noticeable by the human eye. Guess they have interviewd many rats to get things from a rats point of view.