American Air Arms .357 Slayer

I hate to say this , because of all the support you all Give Tom. Now I do not know tom. But i did order a 357 slayer Ser#0022 took almost 2 years to get it , The next year and half had to return it because it leaked air. Then could never get an answer from AAA as air still leaked out in about a week. Had to send to mr Z out west to fix. He advise the valve itself was the issue and I hope it is in mail back. Mr Z asadny was very good , but never could get it fixed . He is now sending it back . To recap I had it about 6 years ,used it when it worked about 3 months . The rest of the time it was in repair. I have not heard from Tom no matter how many e mails/calls etc, seems like he just dropped off the earth. So I will say I AM NOT A FAN of TOM . Hope I get it fixed someday. My VA Money(back Pay) bought it for me so that is a plus. Customer service is not AAA strong point. Sorry not to follow the context of this post, it is what it is.

Reactions: mercado and tibor
I hate to say this , because of all the support you all Give Tom. Now I do not know tom. But i did order a 357 slayer Ser#0022 took almost 2 years to get it , The next year and half had to return it because it leaked air. Then could never get an answer from AAA as air still leaked out in about a week. Had to send to mr Z out west to fix. He advise the valve itself was the issue and I hope it is in mail back. Mr Z asadny was very good , but never could get it fixed . He is now sending it back . To recap I had it about 6 years ,used it when it worked about 3 months . The rest of the time it was in repair. I have not heard from Tom no matter how many e mails/calls etc, seems like he just dropped off the earth. So I will say I AM NOT A FAN of TOM . Hope I get it fixed someday. My VA Money(back Pay) bought it for me so that is a plus. Customer service is not AAA strong point. Sorry not to follow the context of this post, it is what it is.
FYI - Multiple people have had leaking valve problems with their Slayers and while talking to Brian at Veridium Air recently he mentioned he'd found the problem and had made a new valve he was testing (to make sure it was working properly) before sending the customer gun back. Might contact him to see what he says about the issue.

Max? I'm sorry you are having issues... Your gun was ordered 10/22/15 and shipped on 1/19/16, the last correspondence from you was 10/8/19.

American Air Arms now has a full time Customer Service Agent. He can be contacted through the contact page of the website or at [email protected]. The older email info@americanairarms is no longer used but is currently forwarding to [email protected]

If you require service for an EVOL please contact your dealer directly and they will take care of you. If you need service for a Slayer please contact us directly at the above contact.

As for Vernadium - it's a free country.

Well Hello AAA happy to hear from you.Hope to have Slayer back from Mr Z soon AS I sent him a ck for the post. Will contact you ASAP. I may have to eat my words , but they are low in calories so if I,m in the wrong I will admit it. Good to hear from you. I stopped in 2019 because no response. I will let you know when I get it back as I did love it when it worked.