American Air Arms American air arms .22 hps

Tom is working on a new model currently. There was a slug that the rifle was designed around, and that slug was discontinued. So finding a slug to work in the barrel became very hard to impossible. Having tested the HPS30 it is a great improvement on the line. Tom is moving shops and things have to get set up and ready before production. And Tom won't let anything leave his shop unless they shoot to his standards.

Here is my son shooting the HPS30
20231216_143020.jpg

The new HPS models are well worth the wait! The slug barrels are being made with a .224 diameter and Tom worked with Cobin, I believe, to make custom slugs...and they were sent to NSA to go into their high speed machines. These should be great shooters and give some good competition to the 22lr guys.

I know with the 22 Paradigm I have it did really good with the 25.4 pellets in 22. Was able to keep up with the powder guys, but the windows really challenging.

The new HPS models are well worth the wait! The slug barrels are being made with a .224 diameter and Tom worked with Cobin, I believe, to make custom slugs...and they were sent to NSA to go into their high speed machines. These should be great shooters and give some good competition to the 22lr guys.

I know with the 22 Paradigm I have it did really good with the 25.4 pellets in 22. Was able to keep up with the powder guys, but the windows really challenging.
Any insight as to when the newer variant will be available?