• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Amazon cancels my GX CS4 compressor order- no explanation

Ordered the GX CS4 with the 4 year warranty yesterday. A few minutes ago, I get a cancellation notice from Amazon. Of course, GX has no CS4 listed now. I assume they sold out, not that they would admit it. Typical Amazon, no explanation. Is the CS3 worthwhile, if all I plan on using it for is filling up 3 pistol 300 bar air cylinders?
Thanks
Look into the Tuxing TXED012 - 30 models, I have the txed012 and it's absolutely incredible. Fills 6.8liter 4500psi of scba tank from 0 to 4500psi in about 40 mins

Reactions: Airgun561
Look into the Tuxing TXED012 - 30 models, I have the txed012 and it's absolutely incredible. Fills 6.8liter 4500psi of scba tank from 0 to 4500psi in about 40 mins
I have been looking at these compressors, mainly the model with the water tank and air/water separator built in. Still not sure if this is a better option over the CS-4 model, seems to have mixed reviews.

It gets better-
I received my compressor before I left to visit the in-laws for a week or so. I opened it yesterday upon my return, and find out that Amazon sent me the GX3 version with the external power converter, not the "i" model with the power converter inside the case. My original order for the GX C3-i cost $350. They sent me the less expensive model, or GX sent it, not letting Amazon know.
I contacted Amazon, and they told me that "You should know that Asurion cancelled your extended warranty". No reason given. Funny thing, I called Asurion for an explanation, and they told me that Amazon had cancelled the warranty. Typical customer service in this country now, unfortunately.
Amazon agreed to send me the compressor that I had originally ordered, if I would send the incorrect model back. I will know Wednesday, if I receive the correct compressor.
I haven't had a good time playing the Amazon game, which is unusual from my experiences using them. At least it only costs a little time for me to return the item. Unfortunately, the company selling the compressors seems to have an inventory selection process, or supply problem, that they cannot get control of.
At least, the Pardini K-12, my air bottle, pellets and targets all arrived in perfect condition.
After the problems with Asurion, I think I'll just treat the compressor as a sunk cost, and buy another if it fails after the OEM warranty expires.

I just saw that the GX cs4 is back up on Amazon at 10% off. This is tempting but I'm not sure I want to chance the bait and switch.
And my replacement RovAir just arrived via UPS .
I Hope this one works. The first one failed at 200 BAR the first time I tried it out. It filled my PCP from 120 to 200 BAR in about 3 minutes and
Pop, it just quit putting out air. (1 week turn around on the return).