Amazon at its finest.......

I'm a Trenier guy for all my JSB, FX, and Air Arms pellet needs.

A box with paper filler and each tin is in a padded envelope.

Blame the seller, not Amazon. Question, with all the reputable sellers of pellets that advertise on forum, why would you buy from Amazon?
If it's FBA then the seller is nothing to blame about because Amazon employees at Amazon warehouse pull the product from a shelf and package it. And yes, at Amazon warehouse it's all about how fast you can get a product out of the door. So, yes, they don't know proper pellets packaging and don't care about "carefully" wrapping it and putting it in a box with padding.

Ordered 4 Tins of 18.13 gr JSB Jumbo Heavies, and this is how they arrived.......in an UNPADDED envelope, each wrapped in a plastic bag, with ansolutely NO packing material in the envelope....I have only sorted 1 tin so far and only about half were good and the others are ok for plinking in the back yard....View attachment 451348View attachment 451348View attachment 451349View attachment 451350View attachment 451351View attachment 451352View attachment 451353View attachment 451354
Midway shipped me 20 tins loose in a big box.Half were open the other half dented like yours. I called and explained but they didn't care or listen. Two weeks later my buddy got the same packing prowess.

• Wow
Reactions: uladz
Jsb 18.1's at Trenier, $17.49. That's $5.50 cheaper than PA and did I mention Jeff's absolutely stellar customer service??

Ordered 4 Tins of 18.13 gr JSB Jumbo Heavies, and this is how they arrived.......in an UNPADDED envelope, each wrapped in a plastic bag, with ansolutely NO packing material in the envelope....I have only sorted 1 tin so far and only about half were good and the others are ok for plinking in the back yard....View attachment 451348View attachment 451348View attachment 451349View attachment 451350View attachment 451351View attachment 451352View attachment 451353View attachment 451354
They are terrible! I ordered a Bog Deathgrip, the box was so broken up I'm surprised it didn't fall out !

Most of my pellet orders from Amazon have been when I only wanted one tin to test a new (to me) pellet. Sometimes their shipped price can be a few bucks less than the people I would rather buy pellets from. But I agree, it is a way to get frustrated. My last pellet order was from Krale. I was ordering a scope from them I could not find in the U. S. and thought to see if the shipping changed if I added 4 tins of JSB 33.95s my P35-25 prefers. Shipping stayed the same. At the time they were less expensive by at least a couple dollars a tin versus PA and Utah and the others even with the 4 for 3 and 5 for 4 figured in. They came well packaged. Wrapped well with lots of bubble wrap. The labeling of the tins is different, however. No bar code on the bottom. Seem to shoot the same as others bought in the U. S.