Amazon 60.00 SCBA fill station green o ring?

Anyone who has one of these do they come with 2 o rings, a black 7/8in on valve threads and a loose green 0 ring? Mine came with both but the green one seems to just sit on top lip of SCBA tank, it has split and now tank leaks around the rim.. I cant find any info that says there is supposed to be 2 o rings though.
If you have one of these valves did yours come with the green o ring? It is approx 1 1/8 in o.d.
There was a lot more involved in it starting to leak but this is the short version.

Photos would help. All my SCBA fill stations have but one O-Ring. Does it look like this?

1693691885525.png
1693691905231.png

I don't think an o-ring up underneath the locking "nut" would do anything to keep high pressure air in there. More than likely, it is leaking at the sealing point on the tip and the air is just escaping out that way. Mine have no o-rings under that knurled locking nut.

Last edited:
Geezer no its male threads with o ring at top of threads(screws into 30 minute SCBA tank), then there was the extra green o ring which Im thinking went on over that one and sealed top of SCBA tank.. I took the split one(green) and super glued it back together and put split part up toward valve and my tank is pumping up now its at 2400psi and holding.. I ordered some more o rings the same size as the green one should be here in a few days.