Am I the only one who is sick of bullpups?!!!

Problem is they are so darned handy. I went back and forth with this when I was ready to buy my first pcp. Started out drooling over Royals and Wolverine type guns but then a scoped Wildcat came to my house and drug $2k out of my pocket in a heart beat. I love the thing. Wish it had a nice wood stock but now I'm veering back your way. Now I have this giant TX 200 and I love it .... but it ain't goin hunting except out the open jeep window and even that will be a strain. I certainly got way past my Impact lust given the extra push that gun's problems ( ok ok ... some Impacts ) gave me. Can't stand wood trigger guards so I probably have a Airwolf or Wolverine in my future.

"RMGunner"Ghostmaker, I couldn't have said it better myself! I'm with ya about the bullpups!

If a bullpup design was the only air rifle that was available I would not own an airgun!

It's a generational thing. No offense meant youngsters. :)
I'll be 60 in April ;-) Haha........
I never thought I would see myself with one till I bought the Colibri! LOL

Thank goodness it's not just me!!!! We should start a support group. Haha!

in all
fairness I have to admit I haven't tried one. Maybe it would win me over but I doubt it. I just like traditional rifles. It took me
forever just to warm up to thumbhole stocks. Haha
Cant wait for this bullpup craze to end so we can start seeing some nice new sporters. 

Wow, to each his own, But please try one before you knock it, That way you will have more ammunition to hate them.
You know, I shot a dam Cricket and the dam bolt thing loading the pellets sucked,
And the shorty mutant, Load the dam thing up its so short no matter which way you point it to shot you end up hitting the bulls eye,
Just know sport in shooting that dam gun.
I under stand why people hate the dam things, WE just need to here the facts, from real shooters ,
I saw one of them Vulcans at a gun show , I bet it could not hit the side of a barn it was so short, I bet the pellet would drop two feet every thirty feet as short as that dam barrel was, Them bull Pups really SUCK.............
Mike