Am I overpriced on this ?

Thanks in advance ! I’d like to move this but times have changed and I don’t if I’m priced well

market is slow right now. Winter is not a high activity time for most air gunners. Then add on that Christmas was less than a month ago. A lot of people’s discretionary funds are low this time of year.
Also, not too sure that many FX people want to pay for two barrels. Once you have tried the caliber swap you usually do not repeat it. Find it easier to have two guns. That may be holding some folks back.

That's a reasonable starting price with the extras in there. Your WTS posting is only two days old, and it was posted mid-week, perhaps that contributes to the presumably slow response you may be seeing.

The M3 is also no longer the latest sexy girl at the beach, but still plenty of people wanting one. Just be patient.

It's pretty simple. If it doesn't sell, drop the price incrementally until it does. Besides all the aforementioned reasons, you are up against the FX marketing strategy. They come out with a new "must have" gun every year. Their stuff gets a few generations old pretty quick. It's still great stuff, but when newer stuff us coming out, it seems aged.

Still a lot of guys looking for a deal though.

Reactions: Camoflash
A new M3 is $2000-$2200. You have a LOT of very nice extras. Your package IMO is a great deal for someone wanting to get into an Impact.

Bullet Central had brand new ones for $1500.

Used guns I'm not paying what a new gun would cost wholesale. Markup is 30-40%, so minus 30% off retail price, then minus another 30% off that.