• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Am I Just Nosey Or What?

Oh hell yeah I look, and look, and look.
More fuel....

Workbench.jpg

I can be driving with the wife, and I'll see things, no, real things that she never noticed or more likely don't care. Someone with low tire, license plates from out of state, a hawk perched up on a pole, cool cars (that she never sees), pretty young ladies that I keep to myself etc. I'll take as a gift.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scotty1
100 percent guilty! On every add I look at on FB or C list too. I was a traveling service guy for many years. Always looked around the yard or garage to see what was around. Partly for situational awareness, Looking for things like mean dogs! And partly for interesting things to strike up a conversation about. Like old motorcycles, cars etc. Scored some crazy deals that way! Every once in a while, I would hear, you like that old thing... take it with you!
I was in a garage working and recognized a tiny green 100 plate on her shelf. I asked if she had the motorcycle it went to. She did, laying under a tarp out back.
It was a cherry Hodaka Road Toad with under 300 miles. Got it for 75$ with title! It's good to look around sometimes!

Last edited: