• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Am I crazy? $1k+ Semi Auto PCP shooting inexpensive Crosman .22 Hollow Points?

I use the .22 CPHP in my Huben K1s and couldn't be happier. Have them running at 930 fps and they are so accurate I havent even wanted to try out the VK slugs/cast slugs. So far plenty of cottontails, jack rabbits, and a couple of hogs have been taken with them.

I have close to 10k rounds and pretty much clean out Walmart each trip. Best bang for the buck if they shoot good in your PCP rifles.

I use the .22 cphp in my Marauder and they're pretty accurate for the money. But if you use them for pest control, they don't mushroom, they go right through the target without much deforming. They survive a shot unless you hit them perfectly. I still use them for target practice, but I switch to polymags, hunter extremes, or Hades for pest control.

I use the .22 CPHP in my Huben K1s and couldn't be happier. Have them running at 930 fps and they are so accurate I havent even wanted to try out the VK slugs/cast slugs. So far plenty of cottontails, jack rabbits, and a couple of hogs have been taken with them.

I have close to 10k rounds and pretty much clean out Walmart each trip. Best bang for the buck if they shoot good in your PCP rifles.

Yours the earlier HUBEN Or the current production? Yo!

Yo!, Big thanks for the heads up bro! 
As hyped as I was about their new pellet design, I'll take your word for it! 
If I find a tin, I'll give em' a whirl in my guns to see how they rate, but,
I won't go out of my way to score them in bulk - Like I planned on doing. 

It's nice to run across someone else who gives credit where credit is due w/ the Crosmans.. 
Well, at least the CPHPs. Wayyy too many people overlook em'. 
Perfectly fine though - That leaves more of them for us to use!

1f642.svg
1f918.svg

Sam -

Amazon had those Pirahnas for only $5-$6 a tin Couple of months ago free shipping over $25 and they are so terrible even if TYPICAL Amazon sends them with no padding and you receive them all damaged and smashed tins as usual still there's good news they would probably still shoot the same. Yo!

Yours the earlier HUBEN Or the current production? Yo!

Both are December 2018 models