Am I crazy? $1k+ Semi Auto PCP shooting inexpensive Crosman .22 Hollow Points?

My 22 Evanix MaxAir2 Carbon fiber stock and CF air tube edition likes to SHOOT the cheap Wal-Mart CROSMAN Premier Hollow Points CPHPs and the Ultra Magnum Domes and Benjamin PCP Hollow Points as well. Zero issues and have ONLY tried These in my own gun and nothing else. SUB ONE INCH at 50 yards with CHEAP AMMO is good enough for this gun. IDK who currently has them available though... Yo!

My 22 Evanix MaxAir2 Carbon fiber stock and CF air tube edition likes to SHOOT the cheap Wal-Mart CROSMAN Premier Hollow Points CPHPs and the Ultra Magnum Domes and Benjamin PCP Hollow Points as well. Zero issues and have ONLY tried These in my own gun and nothing else. SUB ONE INCH at 50 yards with CHEAP AMMO is good enough for this gun. IDK who currently has them available though... Yo!

I hear you about gun to gun variation and thanks for your experience.

As for the ammo, I currently have 20 unopened 500 round tins on hand. That's the great thing about cheap ammo, you can buy tons of it a time without breaking the bank.

Try it, then you tell us.

My dream gun would shoot the cheapest ammo brilliantly.

good luck.

ps I sure wish Crosman would make a .25 version.

GRANTED...Yo!

1592256866_5984663305ee7e96207da30.24426831.png
1592256866_2017312945ee7e96232fea5.56653951.png

I've been using .22 cal Crosman Premier Hollow Points forever, 
and if/when I go to a Walmart, I always grab a few tins of them just to keep my stock up.. 
Over the past 2 years, every single time I get a new PCP [15-20 of them at this point]
the CPHPs are the very first pellets that I try firing through them. They're my go-to's.
1 I use them to help with the initial barrel lead-in 
2 I use them as the base/control pellets to compare others to
They've always been extremely accurate and consistent in almost every rifle/pistol I've used.

I remember when the JSB Hades when they were announced.. 
There was such insane hype and excitement surrounding them.. 
I put in a pre-order and figured I'd just try em' when they got here.. 
No crazy rush really..

And then there was a pellet that I flipped my s**t over! [I don't think I'm wired right] 🤣
Crosman came out with a new design called the Piranha Hollow Point! Ohhh Yeeeaaah! 

1592290277_20623075235ee86be5e27996.68942569.jpeg

I haven't been that excited in a long time! haha
If they shoot as well as the CPHPs but create more damage - Total Success. 
[I still haven't gotten my paws on any to try though, but very much looking forward to]
So - There's those as yet another option: Link 👇 

https://www.crosman.com/airguns/airgun-ammunition/22-piranha-hollowpoint-14-3-gr-premier-pellets-400ct 

🙂👍

Sam -

Yo!, Big thanks for the heads up bro! 
As hyped as I was about their new pellet design, I'll take your word for it! 
If I find a tin, I'll give em' a whirl in my guns to see how they rate, but,
I won't go out of my way to score them in bulk - Like I planned on doing. 

It's nice to run across someone else who gives credit where credit is due w/ the Crosmans.. 
Well, at least the CPHPs. Wayyy too many people overlook em'. 
Perfectly fine though - That leaves more of them for us to use!

🙂🤘 

Sam -