Am I correct?

Who is right?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BigTinBoat posted a link to a thread that described other work that was done to the gun while at TalonTunes at his request. None of which the seller was responsible for. My .02 He owes the seller $90. Unless there is much more to this story.
Missed that..... so the OP had Tony do other work to the rifle while he had it..... and isn't telling the entire story.

Hmmm... yeah I am with Cutter on this one now. You should send back the seller his $90 and be done with it, or consider your deal done and move on. You had more work done to the rifle over "the puff of air". As soon as you had Tony modify and work on the rifle more than just finding the original issue, then all bets are off and you are responsible for everything.

Breech seals just go out no rhyme or reason this could be an option to any future sellers or buyers with i phone you can face time someone and shoot the gun so that they could see it cycling or operating that would at least give you a little security that it does shoot at the time of shipping ? I am getting ready to sell one of my air guns and that is an option that will hopefully ensure trust in the air gun and the person

And while the original poster hasn't been back to this thread to utter a single word he has started a new thread. Seems he got his gun back from being repaired and promptly pulled the fill probe out of it without purging pressure and has created another issue. I wonder who will be blamed for this problem?
Almost seems like Karma......

Reactions: Rickrick
"The seller should disclose any known defects in the used air rifle. I find it interesting that the majority commenters think otherwise."

So you disagree with my expectation that a seller/forum member should be upfront about known issues with any item he puts up for sale on this forum?
And, since I have that expectation, you will deny me the privilege of purchasing any of your used ...uhh ...stuff. Oh me. What am I to do? How will I go on?

Please reconsider and allow me to purchase your used...stuff. Please!

NO SIR; I totally agree sellers of anything should be upfront with known issues! Obviously you didn't read the original post well. The OP clearly states the seller did NOT know about the issue. So you're also wrong to say the majority that disagree with you think otherwise.

"Please reconsider and allow me to purchase your used...stuff. Please!" NOT A CHANCE I'll deal with anyone that knowingly misconstrues the facts.

"How will I go on?" I suspect you'll carry on deluding yourself. But you're not deluding us. You're making no friends.

Last edited: