• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Always search the classifieds before buying :)

589C1688-5363-4667-995B-03D44BBF035A.1615512252.jpeg
B983951A-BC5F-404C-8ACD-7F7AF98A0705.1615512252.jpeg
The short and sweet answer.

You can find sweet used guns for great prices in the classifieds so search there before buying. 

Longer story. 

So I was all set to buy a Krale empire X or some other bullpup with a mid mounted side lever. So one night I was purusing the classifieds and I spied a Mk1 wildcat for sale at a good price. Yes it was more than I would have paid for the Krale and it was a Gen 1 wildcat but I didn’t let that dissuade me. I wasn’t going to tinker with it so adjusting the power settings didn’t really need to be a must for me. I am planning on only shooting pellets so swapping the barrel wasn’t a big deal either. 

up shot of it was I got a sweet gun in perfect condition off the classified and got to take it to the range today (Utah Airguns). It’s only 35 yards but so far 35 yards is super easy. Will stretch it legs out to 50 and 75 yards in a week or so when it warms up a bit. 

The group in the circle is 8 rounds if I remember cycling and shooting as fast as I could. 

If I miss, it’s definitely not the guns fault. 

Dang I thought my deal was great but yours is smoking. 

how hard was it to tune down? 

Also what are you filling it up to, I’ve been hovering around the 230 bar mark (haven’t got out the air Venturi pump yet and been using my scba bottles and topping it off with a hill hand pump. 

I love the newest and greatest but a better used gun to me is better than a new gun that’s not as good.