Aluminum air cylinder for MRod

I believe I received one of the last production runs of the JSAR Mrod aluminum tubes back a few or more years ago. It is a long story and a year and a half when I finally receiving it, with much fanfare I might add. During that 1 1/2 year time JSAR no longer offered it on their site. One day it magically showed up in the mail. I no longer had an Mrod when it showed up. I sold it to a well regarded airgunner on GTA. I hope you find one.

P

I believe I received one of the last production runs of the JSAR Mrod aluminum tubes back a few or more years ago. It is a long story and a year and a half when I finally receiving it, with much fanfare I might add. During that 1 1/2 year time JSAR no longer offered it on their site. One day it magically showed up in the mail. I no longer had an Mrod when it showed up. I sold it to a well regarded airgunner on GTA. I hope you find one.

P

It seems everything regarding JSAR includes such "fanfare". I would not recommend doing business with them.

Sodbuster,
I'd suggest your money might be better spent on another gun. My first PCP, an Umarex Gauntlet, arrived as a 10 pound (scoped) 47-inch behemoth, not the all-day hunter I wanted. Many upgrades and mods were available, but nothing could alter that basic truth. There're three sub $500 brands you might consider: Air Venturi Avenger (Wood Stock), JTS Airacuda or DAR Generation 3. With modern technology on shorter/lighter platforms, these may suit you better. WM

Reactions: Sodbuster
Sodbuster,
I'd suggest your money might be better spent on another gun. My first PCP, an Umarex Gauntlet, arrived as a 10 pound (scoped) 47-inch behemoth, not the all-day hunter I wanted. Many upgrades and mods were available, but nothing could alter that basic truth. There're three sub $500 brands you might consider: Air Venturi Avenger (Wood Stock), JTS Airacuda or DAR Generation 3. With modern technology on shorter/lighter platforms, these may suit you better. WM
Thanks, advice that I am inclined to take. (y)

Reactions: WorriedMan