Alternative to fx?

Ok so I have heard from enough folks in the USA having problems with thier fx guns that I want an alternative. Apparently fx has long wait times for parts in the US and perhaps some manufacturering issues. I am thinking edgun is a good choice but I really want a reasonably light wieght bottle fed gun that has the same tuning options and ease of use.Id really like a 30cal but could deal with another 25 if i had to. I know fx really corners that market but perhaps there is another option? Brocock with huma comes to mind. Anyway do any of you have experience with this? Thanks. 

IMHO==LOL== Which isn't much I do not think FX is that bad at all it is just the most popular right now. The fix's if you even have a problems are simple or I wouldn't own 5 lol. Out of the 5 I have owned I only had a few small grumbles that were resolved easy with 1. There is just a plethora of information out there . So much anyone can fix there own with a lil time.

My edgun has been a dream and worry free since the day I got it Incredible power available and worry free hammer for hunting, shooting 58 shots off a fill at 920 fps with 33.95 jsb .

Same for my brocock I had, it was a set it and forget it gun (favorite pellet thing) very accurate at 50 yards and under that I used it for. I probably will not own another one though lol.

The raptor seems to be going quit well if you don't mind the wait. I just have no patience when I want to purchase something I pay they ship is the way I like it haha. Some people just always hire a mechanic or a carpenter but I like to try and do things myself and I am ignorant at best. lol I wouldn't be scared of FX if that is your chosen flavor for the month and besides you can always just sale it to Me if you aggravated haha. 👍

I have 6,000+ rounds through a Brocock Commander Hi-Lite in .22 with a DonnyFl Koi in .25. Check my post history for some comments and throughts; ~965FPS w/14.3gr CPD. I would not hesitate to buy one again. I've not purchased another air rifle simply because I have found no real negatives with what I currently own that are offered in a better package. I have never cleaned the barrel, lubricated pellets, danced on one leg in the pale moon light, lapped the barrel, or anything else. I shoot only one brand of pellet, CPD, and it keeps everything simple.

I cannot say enough good things about it and the magazines it uses.

Well, IMO, a good alternative to the current FX rifles is, another FX! I have a Royale 400 in .22 and love it. It's simple, light, a high shot count bottle rifle, accurate, and never needs cleaning. In other words, the antethisis of the current line. The Royale 500 and Boss share the same platform and may be of interest to you. Also, although not light, and not a high volume bottle gun, the Taipan Veteran is a tank, accurate, and great trigger. I would take either one on a hunting trip without tools or spare parts, something I can't say for many air rifles. 

Honestly... I think with how many are being sold, and the type of clientele that are purchasing, I would honestly expect to see a lot of complaining.

Service or difficulty getting parts I don't understand. Problems I don't understand either. Ive had an impact (didn't like it). And still have 2 crowns. One was just too cheap (selling price). Will be my father in laws shortly. And the other I plan to keep indefinitely. Issues? My synthetic stock cracked. Not sure if it was my fault, or someone else's here, but it was replaced swiftly with no questions or bill. Other than that, I've put thousands of rounds thru my 22. Some at 65fpe, some at 15, some in the middle. The only real issue is this gun has spoiled me. 

There are lots of wonderful guns available, however. No reason to follow the crowd. I'd mainly be looking st service/parts availability. (not an issue with fx). Accuracy, balance, weight. All boxes ticked with mine 🤷‍♂️

Daystate or Brocock

Bought another Pulsar HP in .30

Have Pulsar .25 for two years - not a single problem, whisper-quiet, accurate, has nice features like shot count, double-feed protection, very easy to load magazines, easily adjustable power, build in laser, super-smooth trigger.

Actually I sold Vulcan 2 .30 to buy my second Pulsar 

Really accurate and powerfull but few things bothered me tank needs fill probe it's not QC, magazine loading is very finicky and it's no way you can tell how many pellets you have left in your magazine, you can't put regular moderator it's 14mm thread not 1/2 unf

I bought a FX Wildcat mk2 a year ago in 30 cal. Spent a long time trying to tune it and finally sent it to a friend for a complete makeover. Added a Huma as the stock regulator was junk. While my friend was working on it I called Edgun West and received a 30 cal R5 long. Wow no comparison to the FX. Built like a truck, simple to tune, nothing to bump out of line and super accurate. Sold the FX and never looked back. FX way over rated in my book. Get the Edgun. You will love it. 

Here are the facts I have on FX and others from my inventory.

1. Leshiy- shot around 1k pellets thru it not one issue.

2- Benjamin Mrod .177cal - Fill fitting failed and had to order a new one after 5k pellets. Easy fix but it was an issue none the less. I have a Prod as well but havent shot it enough to really do it justice. 

3- two Daystate renegades one is .22cal standard and other is .25cal HP. Both required multiple breech orings and the .22 broke the mag indexing pin within first year. Mags work when they want. 

4 - Daystate RW HP in .22cal multiple breech orings until switching to Viton material. Mags work when they want.

5 - FX Compact in .25cal no issues after 5k pellets.

6 - FX Impact X in .25cal most shot gun I own with over 15k pellets thru it and not one issue. 

So if I look at my own personal experience and the facts, I dont see the FX fear in my eyes. I'm sure i could own others that would be just as good as my experience with FX but they wont be Daystate or Brocock. 

I really been enjoying my Compatto.22 for almost two years now and thousands of pellets down range. I’ve added the Bantam Sniper HR which continues to impress with easy accuracy with various popular pellets. As for the magazine issues? My two guns share three magazines... I have not had a single problem with any of the three mags. The Bantam transfer port selector (levels 1-6) let you go from shooting JSB 18s at 32FPE (level 6) to 16 FPE (level 1), even lower using 14.3 Crosman Premiers 13.5 FPE (level 1). Very versatile I go from shooting sparrows in the rafters to shooting pigeons at 50 plus yards. Good guns, I'm set for a long while. Good luck with your quest. If the Brococks had side levers they would be more popular with a lot more shooters.