altaros m24 most accurate factory airgun in the world

Price is 880 euros ( about 995 USD) without VAT. With VAT, for example, 21%, it is 1065 euros + shipping .

EDIT ( due to a significant change in the exchange rate, we had to readjust the prices, the price may subsequently change further depending on the current exchange rate )

However, we give offers according to the list of interested parties created over the several years, so there is no further information on the website, as the rifle cannot be ordered in this way yet.

The possibility of offering for sale this M24 configuration is not ruled out, but we are still dealing with the supplier barrel and its processing. The standard airgun barrel cannot be used in this way. At the same time, this type of M24 no longer has an airtube and shooting is only possible with a connection to a pressure bottle via an external regulator.

So far, we do not have 57 grain slugs on offer, as I need a barrel twist that is not on the market.
There is no point in offering slugs that people would have nothing to shoot in, or their barrels would not be able to deliver the right stability of slugs and slugs would be completely unstable = inaccurate.

Therefore, these slugs come to market either with a suitable M24 or not at all.

So after 7 pages we have come to my second post of this tread... the gun that stated the hipe was a gun shooting 60g Spitzer boat tail..any less than that..have no point of being..as a new condor could easily shoot between 36g n 40g BT .. in the high 900 externally regulated with pin point accuracy.. at the most common air gun distance..easily aviable used for $550 or less giving you the spare cash to buy the external regulator. That is running in the $500 to .. but thanks 

Please show me a video with a condor measurement 25 shoots with a consistency below 1 fps and a note. I owned a Gunpower (Airforce condor) rifle and it has a terrible grip when the regulator is installed, and even without the regulator it has a terrible "stock" if the bottle can be called that. Looks the same (ugly as any airgun with a bottle out there). The resistance of the trigger of the rifle was relatively large and the length of the striker run and the weight striker itself significantly disrupted accurate shooting.

Who uses spitzer slugs for airgun then obviously does not know what bullets has the best BC in subsonic, just like we did not know 3 years ago

So you compare incomparable

What ever you say .. people here that use them know what I'm talking about.. the first altaros gun you or your guy put at your tube was shooting Spitzer bullet in 60g .. the gun you want to sell now will be shooting your bullet in what 38g maybe.. why in the heck you show one gun n 3 year later want to sell another.. and is another gun because if it can't shoot 60g why anyone would want it.. a single shot gun that needs a $500 external regulator in order to work to shoot 38g bullet... you are 2 years + late with that gun that by now is almost outdated 2023 rti launches his HP gun mag feed internally regulated 1,100 on board air .. what gun you think people would buy .. is being 2 year n now you say that the twist rate or barrel need to shoot heavy bullets is not aviable in the market..what do you expect..to take it from a tree...? Lame excuse there is a world of barrel manufacturer that you should have worked in order to offer the gun that was originally in the video... if we could call those video..horribly done with what it looks a old cellular phone.. even new YouTubers know the importance of a good video with well placed cameras for credibility.. alot people here are shooting bullet for airguns way before you come with you better ergonomics condor..

Wait a second,....so this gun does not even have an Air reservoir !?!?!?

It can only be used off a bench tethered ?

Talk about boat anchor !!

No it has air reservoir around barrel... And bolt is acting as regulated chamber.. what he meant that if he will offer higher power one with faster tr barrel it wont have that and it will be dirrectly fed from tank with hose.

Wait a second,....so this gun does not even have an Air reservoir !?!?!?

It can only be used off a bench tethered ?

Talk about boat anchor !!

No it has air reservoir around barrel... And bolt is acting as regulated chamber.. what he meant that if he will offer higher power one with faster tr barrel it wont have that and it will be dirrectly fed from tank with hose.

Ahhhh ok :) :)

So, how much air does that barrel reservoir actually have in it ?

Can't be all that much, how many shots you get from one fill at 60 FPE power ?

I like the looks of this rifle a hell of a lot better than most air rifles, especially a condor. Even though this rifle has yet to be proven in the market, one thing I know for a fact is Altaros can make a high quality regulator. Don’t have to worry about upgrading the reg like you do with some rifles. Also, I’m assuming the barrel will be unchoked, with a twist rate that matches the projectile. Don’t have to worry about upgrading the barrel to make it a slug shooter. For a purpose built slug shooter this rifle checks a lot of boxes. 
I would like to see some 50-100 yard shooting with other brands of slugs and pellets before I buy it

Screenshot_20220330-230155_Chrome.1648695809.jpg

This is the gun of one of the first videos..do you see the bullets it was shooting...now that is a interesting gun..because you could even cast your own 55g to 60g bullets to use...how this was the promotional gun n now they want to sell the gun to shoot 38g..are they seeing the market to were is going ..?..vulcan 3 are already shooting 40g impacts are shooting 40g with complete accuracy at typical airgun range..up to 200y .. there was a inline reg in this forum for weeks no body wants it.. not even for cheap.. who buy it me to have a back up one.. the people I could see at least for what I see in this forum are people who cast bullets n al ready have this kind of regulator around..I don't think that people having a already powerful regulated options that let's say by weight it could shoot 34 slugs accurately with buy a gun + a $500 regulator + having to drag the big tank to only to shoot 4g of lead heavier... because for that I don't need to drag all that equipment.. this is like doing a presentation of a bi turbo Lamborghini... only to sell you a V6 Pontiac fiero.. because they have not made the barrels. In 2 years.for what ever the reason..they buid the gun in the picture I buy one..anything less..I don't needed.