altaros m24 most accurate factory airgun in the world

How well do you think that gun would be if he was actually touching the gun, GUN has a electronic trigger .Your hands do not touch the gun at all when firing. And how well will that gun do at 475 yards untethered without that 3000 dollar reg.Just some things to think about.Out shooting a rimfire is not hard . At 100 yard 10 fps will cost you 1/4 inch vertical deviation.Ir you look up the spread in most ammo even target ammo average spread in 12 fps. I used to shoot comp. Thats why i went to airguns.

. My father was a gunsmith .I was shooting competions at 8 years old.

This Altaros rifle is of no interest to me, but I can't blame others who feel differently. My big concern is its presentation as an air rifle, and thus thrown in the mix with, say a 10 meter Olympic rifle. The latter is, of course, much closer in function and purpose to the air rifles most of us shoot in our back yards or at the range. Rifles such as this one, marketed around their power and long range, slug shooting capability are going to ultimately catch the attention of the wrong people, who may then include all of our air rifles under the firearm definition for purposes of federal regulatory enforcement. I don't know why we Americans have to have everything bigger, faster, and more powerful. Everyone has the right (so far) to pursue this hobby in their own way, and I mean to criticism of anyone, but I mourn the likely unintended consequences. 

1shot, you asked Centercut what gun he thought was the most accurate. He gave you his opinion. Then you go and say it isn't the same because it has a electronic trigger and a expensive regulator. Well that is how that gun is built. Should we say the same about the Altaros because it uses cartridges? No, every airgun has its own designs. The Thomas guns are proven winners in competitions. This Altaros looks very interesting but it hasn't made it to production yet. One gun and videos by one person does not make the gun the most accurate in my opinion. We need to see production guns in the hands of customers before we can judge it.

Im not guoting anyone get on there site they don.t say anything like what i described. Those comment come from my extreme amount of knowledge. This is not meant to be a nasty statement,I have more knowledge than any person that i have ever met or talked to. Which is why my 250 dollar gun shoot faster and more accurate than 2000 dollar guns. Its not an accident.Any of you dumb comment morans,Video and chrony you 100 yard groups . And i'll do mine.So any comments from here on are worthless. unless ypou do it.My huben shot 1 1/2 inch group at 200 yards. Let see yours.Get on extreme airguns and watch 200 yard group for kelly.And that was an 18 1/2 inch barrel. Get up on youtube and watch.

Factory accuracy , we need to get Knifemaker in on this conversation . A 1/4" @ 100 yds got my attention.
Screenshot_20211125-091626.1637850243.png

Didn't another company try the single cartridge fill with air pressure and seat your projectile it looked like a pb cartridge I thought it was a neat idea but it never caught on and I think they went belly up

The other company was Invairotech they had the Mac 35 and a few others. They went out of business.

Read somewhere that AEA was supposedly coming out with a cartridge system as well.

Where do you guys get this nonesense.. M24 isnt operating with air cartridges... There is airchamber or so called plenum inside bolt that is dirrect flowing from behind with litlle or no room wasted.. there is also feeding tank filling up plenum so no need to be tethered.. Also altaros has stated that it isnt simple dump valve so its not even remotely anything like Mac35 etc were.. there simply is zero benefits with cartridge designs and not enough volume to make any decent FPE and also alot of wasted air and M24 aint operating like that.

Also that 1:9twist and 61gr were never intended to hit market.. it was simply build for WR shot and to promote M24...

What comes to accuracy department no one really knows.. there is US patent pending on M24 so thats why its not on market yet.. but to achieve accuracy there is alot more into it than just really small spread in FPS.