altaros m24 most accurate factory airgun in the world

mercado :

you're still talking nonsense here.
1. what $ 500 external controller are you still talking about?
I use our external regulator with a price of 130 euros, practically the same regulator that is commonly used on serial M24 rifles with airtube

2. Videos with this special rifle (special full OD 25mm barrel) we have only those that are fired at more that 1000m, all other videos are shot with the usual serial version of the M24, which has an airtube and about 10 shots per fill airtube at 75J.

3. We sell a serial version of a rifle and, as with racing cars, for example, carmakers usually sell serial models, but the company shows what it is capable of in extreme cases in racing specials cars.

I'll say it again, show me a competing airgun (FX, Airforce) that can stably hold 1 FPS SD muzzle velocity.

It will probably bother you, but we have many more orders mainly from distributors for Altaros M24 rifles than we can produce.

Since the first 50pc rifles series have been among people since Christmas, the first videos and results from the shooters themselves appear, here is the Altaros M24 rifle, only settled in chassis from Accuracy International AX AICS on the rifle.

https://youtu.be/CMz_nH2DvUE

You will probably not find much more results before we deliver another series to the market, as we have delivered most of the rifles to the Czech Republic.

This is a supplemented version of the original video for 1000m shoting with a demonstration from the shooter's point of view and also showing the distance using a drone:

https://youtu.be/KKKsUCC8e4A

then when I finish working in the editing program, I will show a similar video, including a shot of a rifle, a real time scope-cam and a super zoom camera with a M24. The video will be in a strong wind where you can see what such a wind will do even with a very good BC. It's a good comparison of how strong wind at this distance is capable of even vertically shifting the impact by tens of cm.

To Fastfred,
at those 50m it is primarily about high quality barrel and its processing and rigidity and also about tuning the projectiles for a given barrel.
Another large part is the system itself for the shooter to be as foolproof as possible and therefore including the electronic trigger, as the most common mistake in higher airgun performances will be made by the shooter himself.

If someone wants to try shooting +1000 yr, does not need special slugs, just our basic ATP Smooth .25 and a rifle such as M3, which can speed them up to a reasonable speed of + 260 m / s

Last edited:
we will also try to re-negotiate with UPS for a special contract that allows our company to ship guns (airguns) via UPS. Unfortunately dealing with people from corporations of these sizes is always a problem if you are a small business.
UPS has been horrible, I've been talking with them for months. Suddenly they just stop replying so I have to contact them again, on the 4th try now. This time I contacted the sales department in Finland and set up an account in the hopes they wouldn't just stop answering my emails. I asked about their rules for shipping airguns as their own website doesn't list any rules at all but got no answer. I finally got my account set up with them and then they tell me it's the shipper that's responsible and not the receiver. So again I asked them if you need an account at all to ship airguns and was told they'd get back to me... this was 2 weeks ago so I'll contact them again next week as this is getting quite ridiculous.

I've had to argue with 4 different sales representatives about their rules regarding airguns and no one seems to know the company rules. They tell me they don't ship firearms yet don't understand that airguns are not firearms. After finally getting them to understand the difference between a firearm and airgun they've all told me they need to check what their rules are and then stopped answering. I have never dealt with a company as unprofessional as UPS in Europe.
This time I'm in direct contact with the sales team in Finland and that person has been average at best, wants me to sign up to their business program which I've done but never explained anything and when the account was finally set up he said it's the shipper responsibility. I was hoping it would be enough if the receiver had some sort of business account that allowed them to receive firearms/airguns that that would solve it but apparently not. Another hope was that perhaps I can use my account to do the shipping, so that I would basically be sending the package to myself using my own account but I don't know if that's possible.

If it becomes impossible I might just take a plane down there to buy it and then take the train/plane back home but that might not work because of different countries rules regarding max joules or other restrictions.

If it becomes impossible I might just take a plane down there to buy it and then take the train/plane back home but that might not work because of different countries rules regarding max joules or other restrictions.
You'll probably find it easier that way. Finland is not a problem in terms of caliber and power as long as the caliper remains 6.35mm. Beyond that, I need a permit for an air gun. There are probably restrictions in Sweden, so the trip should be made via the mainland if there is no direct flight available from Mariehamn. You have to do some pre-clearance with the airlines if you choose an airplane as a means of transportation.

Or ask a shop selling air guns on the mainland if they agree to order for you, for example, for an advance payment.