altaros m24 most accurate factory airgun in the world

I was interested in the first gen...that never came out that were supposed to be shooting 61g boat tail spitzers..what they will finally ar going to release..in simply not interested..
20211018_180543.1637784515.jpg

I gotta say that I usually root for the underdog in most cases, but I am erring on the populous side here. No, I am not referring to the air rifle of topic. Although this concept has been in practice for a while now. Brocock had a similar design albeit not on steroids like the subject mentioned in this post.

I am referring to you 1shot1kill56. Tone is everything with regards to communication on the web, email, etc. I saw some of the others not playing nice with you in some of your other posts. I’m not necessarily trying to call you out here, but why all the gruff? You don’t need to prove your hypothesis to us. Be content with your own opinions. I am not arguing that you are correct or not, but who really cares.. you do, and be happy with that alone. If others partake in your enjoyment, great. But, its not the end of the world if no one cares.

I have been involved with “adult” air rifles and forums going on twenty years now. A lot has changed and things which were uncool a decade ago are in just about every airgun today (e.g. - regulators). What goes around comes around. My point here is to try to be less confrontational, you’ll make more friends, and you may benefit in one way, or another as a result.

Reactions: Nomadic Pirate 66
This is so entertaining. Quoting a bunch of stuff right off the Altaros website like it is gospel. And not even new information - this is like 2 years old. 

I've ordered and shot the .22 Altaros slugs and they are pretty impressive. According Strelok they only lost 6 fpe from 54 to 48 at 100 yards. I gotta be honest, I don't hunt and I'll probably be sticking with round nose slugs from now on - they are damn accurate and that BC - wow.