Altaros M24 in stock!

Airgun Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 24, 2020
Colorado, United States
Screenshot_20220830-071942_Instagram.jpg

🔥 item!

I must admit these are tempting, it is fortunate i am saving for other stuff, and there are not much "talk " about the .177 version
Seen some videos of the .22 version loading 56 grain slugs,,,,, which in size look like a regular .22 round + casing.

I do very much like the looks of these, and that you need to be tethered are no problem for me as i do that anyway.

I think the reason they only sell in " EU ville " is rules, it is probably more problematic to sell to the US,,,,, then again Krale ASO do that just fine,,, so :unsure:

hehe yeah, you probably have to ( one of my favorite English words ) "Circumvent" a couple of tight spots. :)

I am a bit amazed these have not created more of a ruckus in the airgun world, they do seem to be made up of OK parts and all, i can only assume it is the lack of a air tank and a magazine that have made it so most have gone elsewhere.
I am totally OK with single shot loading at the bench.

Reactions: merpo
hehe yeah, you probably have to ( one of my favorite English words ) "Circumvent" a couple of tight spots. :)

I am a bit amazed these have not created more of a ruckus in the airgun world, they do seem to be made up of OK parts and all, i can only assume it is the lack of a air tank and a magazine that have made it so most have gone elsewhere.
I am totally OK with single shot loading at the bench.
Certainly couldn't be because nobody actually owns one to be able to review it. The only videos made of this product are crudely produced by them, the self proclaimed world record is what really irritates me the most.

It sort of remind me a little about how i understand some airsoft rifles work, where you have a 12g CO2 bottle inside the hammer / bolt itself

It do look very simple / primitive, but that dont mean it cant shoot, my vulcan 3 are pretty damn simple too, and not much different from the first AGT vulcan, and it shoot pretty well, i had many more qualms with my "high end " FX Maverick.

At least it should be easy to load, even if you have sort of meat cleaver hands

Actually earlier in the day i took a look at the 2 documents on their page, the general quick start guide / manual, and a tuning manual.
I was hoping to find a diagram of course, but did not get that lucky.

Single shot 60 FPE .22 that can only be shot from a bench attached to a tank ?.......Hmmmmm no thanks ;)
Yup exactly.. they put the gun in YouTube 3 years ago shooting 61g bullet at 950fps + in a 9 twist barrel that was a interesting gun .. all that to sell a run of the mill slug shooter..I don't have a problem with a bench gun even my uragans are to heavy with all the gear..but trying to sell a gun promoting another..that is something that even FX don't do..what is even more dumb..is that the guy in YouTube is so impatient..because half of the viewers don't believe half of the crapy video..what's does he think that viewers are throwing rocks.?most of the viewers have all kinds of pcp..+ experience in shooting cast bullets..

... maybe I never noticed with a gun out of the stock, but how far does the trigger need to be pulled back to fire? Not that I'm a trigger snob.

Allen
Have not a clue, only found one video of this thing actually taken apart and it looks horrible. That hose looks like a ticking time bomb waiting to flail off at any second.