Altaros M2010 New PCP Airgun for 2023

On behalf of our company Altaros, I would like to wish you a happy and successful new year and take this opportunity to present a new PCP airgun model that we are working on.

The very basis of the rifle is similar to our M24 rifle, but there are a number of improvements.

In the base there is a more tunable trigger, which was already in the second series of the M24. There is also an adjustable picatinny rail for the riflescope, so you can adjust the tilt from 0 up to 20mRad and you don't need special mounting rings for riflescope.

The most important change is the stock, which is made of aluminum and provides the rifle with much greater rigidity, which is very beneficial in easier shooting with greater precision. The stock has a universal AR15 grip, so a variety of grips can be used, MDT is used here.
Folding stock for easier transport and fully adjustable ( cheek height, stock length and setting height of butt stock )

The second most important thing that you see in the video is the expansion of the rifle with a magazine that works for our ATP slugs (perhaps it will be expanded with variants for other slugs in time).

The combination of these factors makes this rifle a perfect candidate for training PRS or other disciplines, as well as a rifle for LR and ELR shooting. Thanks to very close handling and holding, the shooter can transfer these sights to bold action firearms.

Please write us your reaction how you like the rifle, because the more interests hire make the higher priority for us to deliver this M2010 rifle to the market as soon as possible, compared to our other projects.

I would like a closer look at that magazine.

As ( i think ) you guys do not make .177 slugs,,,,, if the rifle come in that caliber, well it must be working with other brands.
I would be very OK if the magazine only worked with heavier / longer weights of slugs, even if i like shooting 13 grain in my current rifles.

EDIT: To me personally, this rifle look very very good, absolutely nothing on looks or function i can complain about.
Fully adjustable stock,,,, that can even fold, and a shroud / rail that allow for Bipod placement way out at the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoePolanco
1: the reservoir are pretty small, do not have a whole lot of shots ( no problem for me as i shoot connected to 12 L bottle )
2; i think the chassis are ALU.

I really like to hear the price too, the old M24 are manageable on price
Also if it come in the .177 caliber i am locked to, i will have no problem doing single shot loading, i already do that on my Maverick, and will also do that on the Vulcan 3 soon.

I checked the web site of Altaros and did not find any info on this new rifle..

I would like to take this hopefully cheaper rifle to the FX Panthera guys, and beat them,,,,,, that would be cool.

Not in PRS shooting ot stuff like that as that do not exist in Denmark, but on shear accuracy i would like to play.

Last edited:
BTW i think Altaros could easy do the reservoir around barrel here, that would give a lot larger air reservoir.
Just like the new panthera have its plenum around the barrel.
I am thinking that shroud around the barrel, couldn't you make it out of a massive piece of ALU and then mill its outside so you can still attach things there, but on the inside it could be a reservoir for air that slide onto the barrel itself and hold pressure with O-rings.

I do think the little air reservoir is keeping many from buying a Altaros rifle.

PS. 1 dealer here in Denmark do sell Altaros things, but not their rifles it seem,,,,,, i would love to be able to feel their rifles up.

Last edited:
Reactions: darylm
In the old ones the little air tank was in the stock under the barrel, but as that have have been replaced by a shroud / rail i am not sure.
It is damn small and i think it can only shoot a mag full ( depending on how many slugs it actually take, but it would be silly to make mag larger capacity than the air volume allow for )
But as you can see in the video he is not connected to the bottle below the table,,,,, but it is close at hand.
Personally i could not bother with filling every few shots, i cant even do that with my other rifles that have 500 cc bottles and allow for 100 of shots.

In the video above he only shoot 6 shots every time, i wonder if thats all it do on a fill ?
The plenum are in the bolt itself as i understand it.

Happy new year first of all!!

The rifle seems to be really nice!! I also liked the concept of the m24. However I have seen very few things on it (aside from altaros, I haven't seen anyone else experiencing the rifle).

Thus, if the 2010 is released, if people get to try it out and if it's reliable accurate and powerful, then it could be a very unique and enjoyable new pcp air rifle.

As i recall they come set to the high power, and thats something like 75 joules / 55 FP, so thats pretty good smacking power for a .22
But the small reservoir that you get 10 good shot off on the M24, well i think that is very much what scare people away, and i also very much get that for the wood walkers ASO.
People like me that shoot from a bench well you can always shoot hooked up to your big bottle, i do that even if my other rifles have 500 CC carbon fiber bottles. So i would do that too with this or a FX Panthera.
BUT ! i really really feel they should make that rail / shroud on the barrel of this able to hold air, that will dramatic raise the volume, and even if the rail them are not " skeletonized" it should still be just fine, and you should still be able to attach things to it too.

I also totally get they want to keep it real, and not just slap bottles on here and there, it is what i hope other brands will do with future rifles that have better valving and can shoot with lesser pressures, CUZ i would like a air rifle that look like some classic rifles, not least if it also shoot like a laser.

I would like to see some / more of the EURO youtube shooters try this or the M24, there are a German guy shooting the old one, though in a chassis that look a little like this one, and he seem to have good fun
His latest video testing 4 brand slugs at 50 M.

Reactions: Silvio