Altaros booster compressor?

I have mine for some 6 years now, no problems whatsoever. First model that was sold in a plastic work case and it's still going strong.

Just be aware that it will put a strain on your workshop compressor so bigger is better in this case.

Use a good water separator or two if you live in a humid area and regularly dry out a built-in desiccant filter.

I have mine for some 6 years now, no problems whatsoever. First model that was sold in a plastic work case and it's still going strong.

Just be aware that it will put a strain on your workshop compressor so bigger is better in this case.

Use a good water separator or two if you live in a humid area and regularly dry out a built-in desiccant filter.

If you get a bottle of nitrogen and regulate it to 150psi then attach it to where the second stage inlet is you will have no water problems. I just went and had my 250cf bottle exchanged and it was $22. 

If you get a bottle of nitrogen and regulate it to 150psi then attach it to where the second stage inlet is you will have no water problems. I just went and had my 250cf bottle exchanged and it was $22.

I don't have the nitrogen bottle but thank you for the mod idea. It will come in handy if I manage to get my hands on some. I was planning to play with nitrogen instead of air as a propellent so at the end I could try this mod as well

I don't have the nitrogen bottle but thank you for the mod idea. It will come in handy if I manage to get my hands on some. I was planning to play with nitrogen instead of air as a propellent so at the end I could try this mod as 

I don't have the nitrogen bottle but thank you for the mod idea. It will come in handy if I manage to get my hands on some. I was planning to play with nitrogen instead of air as a propellent so at the end I could try this mod as well

I see your in Croatia so not sure how easy it is to get bottled nitrogen. We will be visiting three towns there next month on a cruise we are taking.