• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Alpha Wolf?

I removed the OEM LW barrel and replaced it with an FX Superior Liner and shroud -- modded by forum member "ViperJOE".

This thing is verrrrry accurate. Nothing "delta" about it. 

THIS THING IS DEFINITELY ALPHA WOLF!

Can't wait to get back on the range. 

The range won't be open to the general public until Wednesday.😩 And the 10 day forecast calls for rain that afternoon. Gotta get up nearly.

Als DW.1648412054.JPG

Delta Wolf  100 yards.1648412169.JPG

100 yds 5 shots

VERY GOOD group in the horizon axle, not good in the vertical one.

1f62e.svg
?

MOA at 100 yards = 1.047 inches.

1.07 inches for 5 shots -- with 2 shots in the exact same hole.

I'll try to do better on Wednesday.
1f602.svg

Sheesh!

So guys are really hard to please.

@Bamavet55 This is a mediocre hunter talking so take what I say for what it’s worth to ya. I have no idea what your background is or what the wind was like that day, but 1” at 100 yards with a pellet gun looks ok to me. Those hundredths and thousands still look like an inch to me. And you say you’re still getting familiar with your rifle? If you’re practicing to shoot animals, look out!! If practicing for leisure, it’s good you’re enjoying your rifle. I’d be happy with a gun that can do that my first time stretching it out that far. If shooting to prepare for competition, keep at it. There are some benchrest guys on our forums that post crazy groups from 100 yards and beyond. The more you shoot I believe the better your chances are at improving. Most importantly enjoy shooting. 

1f62e.svg
?

1f602.svg

Sheesh!

@Bamavet55 This is a mediocre hunter talking so take what I say for what it’s worth to ya. I have no idea what your background is or what the wind was like that day, but 1” at 100 yards with a pellet gun looks ok to me. Those hundredths and thousands still look like an inch to me. And you say you’re still getting familiar with your rifle? If you’re practicing to shoot animals, look out!! If practicing for leisure, it’s good you’re enjoying your rifle. I’d be happy with a gun that can do that my first time stretching it out that far. If shooting to prepare for competition, keep at it. There are some benchrest guys on our forums that post crazy groups from 100 yards and beyond. The more you shoot I believe the better your chances are at improving. Most importantly enjoy shooting.

Sometimes when you shoot with a regulated rifle to soon from one shot to the other, there's a change in fps that can cause hitting the next shot low at long distance.

The distance among pellets at 100 yards in the horizon axle that you achieved maybe is the best I have ever seen.

Next time you shoot "without" any wind, try giving time among shots in order to assure the plenum to be refilled.

I think you can achieve an amazing result !!!

Please share the results !!!

1f62e.svg
?

1f602.svg

Sheesh!

Sometimes when you shoot with a regulated rifle to soon from one shot to the other, there's a change in fps that can cause hitting the next shot low at long distance.

The distance among pellets at 100 yards in the horizon axle that you achieved maybe is the best I have ever seen.

Next time you shoot "without" any wind, try giving time among shots in order to assure the plenum to be refilled.

I think you can achieve an amazing result !!!

Please share the results !!!

I received your PM. Thanks for the tips.

I have a side-mounted reg gauge on my FX Impact m3 and when target shooting, I am in the habit of checking to allow the reg to settle at the preset pressure level.

Thanks again.

Al