Tuning Alpha Wolf .22 testing slugs

Today I tested jsb knockouts outs (.2165 25.39 gr) 50 yards

My settings on the alpha 🐺 were as follows

DWELL : 2730 MICROSECONDS

VOLTAGE : 87

REG PRESSURE : 165

It slung these down range at 1002 fps 

I had previously tested 35 gr nielsen and the shots were 6 inches apart no matter what. 

I kno I've got practicing to do but I also know I've got more tuning to do. I am not displeaed with this only having been shooting it two days now. I am wondering if the jsb knock outs in .217 same weight would tighten these groups up?. Maybe I should try a zan projectile soon

This was also my first day tuning in advance mode starting from scratch, sad to say it did take about 150 rounds to get this tune down

First group 8 shots I had left in a mag after adjusting the tune , second is a full mag.

View attachment IMG_20220606_182743_042.1654554787.jpgView attachment IMG_20220606_182742_905.1654554787.jpg

#daystateairguns #daystate #daystatealphawolf #daystatealphawolf #alphawolf #pcpairrifles #eaglevision #eaglevisionscopecam #eaglevisionscoperings
#elementoptics #elementopticstitan #elementtitan #nielsenspecialtyammo #nsa #highpressurepneumatics #myhighpressureair #fxairguns #fxusa #atlasbipod #accushot #accutac #jsbpellets #fxpellets #prs @airgun_pics_daily

I’ve been extremely pleased with the quality and results I’ve gotten with zan slugs.
I’ve tried a few others, and was not impressed. The zan slugs are clean (no dust or lead flakes) and made from very pure very soft lead. A quick roll in a rag w a spritz of ballistol and they are good to go. No ultrasonic bath like my pellets of choice, no goop like another slug manufacturer. 
Picked up a few different weights of zan in .25 cal and found, for me, I had very good results with 37gr at 900fps. Could probably dial in the tune a bit better however it’s decent enough to put holes through old iPhones at 150yrds at the power lines near my house. 

I’ve been extremely pleased with the quality and results I’ve gotten with zan slugs.
I’ve tried a few others, and was not impressed. The zan slugs are clean (no dust or lead flakes) and made from very pure very soft lead. A quick roll in a rag w a spritz of ballistol and they are good to go. No ultrasonic bath like my pellets of choice, no goop like another slug manufacturer. 
Picked up a few different weights of zan in .25 cal and found, for me, I had very good results with 37gr at 900fps. Could probably dial in the tune a bit better however it’s decent enough to put holes through old iPhones at 150yrds at the power lines near my house.

What rifle are you shooting them out of ?