Daystate Alpha Wolf .177 HP Blue Special Edition

Package from Daystate arrived yesterday from Krale in Holland ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

76DFB056-DFF0-411C-9DC6-F875ECCDFB21.jpeg

Assembled with the PRS bits, aired up, barrel cleaned and scope mounted ๐Ÿ™‚๐ŸŽฏ๐Ÿ’™

IMG_2219.jpeg

Ready for the first trip to my private range after lunchtime ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽฏ๐Ÿ’™

IMG_2221.jpeg

.177 HP with a 580 cc bottle ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

In .177, the Vulcan 3 do shoot slugs, but not as good as my maverick at the same distance, i usually say the Vulcan 3 can hang with the Maverick, and it do, but it is at the hells of the Maverick, and i am sure opening up over the 80 - 86 M the Vulcan 3 will drop like a hammer.
Mind you i have not spent as much time dialing on the Vulcan 3 as i have the Maverick,,,, not even close, actually in comparison it would be a insult to the Vulcan 3 as in that regard i have barely touched the V3, i have spent that many hours on the Mavericks knobs.

BUT ! in other larger calibers where you can get a longer barrel the Vulcan 3 seem even better.

Krale do not send me things like that unless i have posted a substantial wad of bille in their direction :) But really so far i have not dropped big money in their shop, maybe that is the problem.

PS: i see someone now sell the 10 gr JSB KO MK3 slugs, i am thinking trying those in my Vulcan 3, maybe dial for those, and be lucky 10.3 and 13.4gr pellets will be happy at the same setting.

In .177, the Vulcan 3 do shoot slugs, but not as good as my maverick at the same distance, i usually say the Vulcan 3 can hang with the Maverick, and it do, but it is at the hells of the Maverick, and i am sure opening up over the 80 - 86 M the Vulcan 3 will drop like a hammer.
Mind you i have not spent as much time dialing on the Vulcan 3 as i have the Maverick,,,, not even close, actually in comparison it would be a insult to the Vulcan 3 as in that regard i have barely touched the V3, i have spent that many hours on the Mavericks knobs.

BUT ! in other larger calibers where you can get a longer barrel the Vulcan 3 seem even better.

Krale do not send me things like that unless i have posted a substantial wad of bille in their direction :) But really so far i have not dropped big money in their shop, maybe that is the problem.

PS: i see someone now sell the 10 gr JSB KO MK3 slugs, i am thinking trying those in my Vulcan 3, maybe dial for those, and be lucky 10.3 and 13.4gr pellets will be happy at the same setting.
The only Vulcan 3 I have is the 22 700mm shooting 34 varmint knockers and it's amazing. Maverick is out I tried one and with me being left handed I hated the mag in my face.

Hehe i think i feel rich at the wrong times.
my car go into the shop tomorrow, that i fear will be to the tune of a alpha wolf.
Then again since 2012 it is the first time the car cost me anything extra.

This might well put a damper on some of my pneumatic aspirations.

And those auto repair bills are some serious stuff here in Denmark !!! Good thing my car is very cheap to service - It's an EV ๐Ÿ™ˆ(y):)

Reactions: Peashooter
I am thinking going EV with next car, but in small / cheap i dont feel there are many options, i cant do more than 100 k down payment and i cant do more than 1200 a month on a loan for the rest.
Also contemplating moving to more rural parts of the country where the people in charge care even less for the PPL living there, so not many chargers around, and TBH i would prefer to charge at home, which is rarely a option when you are renting house / apartment.

Reactions: SorenDrost
  • Love
Reactions: SorenDrost