• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

alpha carrettee

not filling pass 4000 psi needs parts sent email to joe b but he wont return emails as usual as hes a big seller but wont help when it comes to his compressors very poor service as its been this way for many years and not the only guy to have same compressor with same results as to get support from his products 👎 got another connection trying to get a high side parts

Maybe try calling Joe. I know he recently had some major health issues that he is recovering from so he is likely behind on emails.

reread dougers post , he alreadytried JOE B , & i am the other guy with problems with Carret, i am a Early Bird buyer straight from China thru Bosun, tried to get a part from Joe B , & was willing to pay , & i was told you didnt buy from us, although i purch his alpa filter earlier , they jus flat out quit responding to my comunications

i hope the best for Joe B , ( have my share of health probs myself) & i dont wish any bad luck for any one (except hard core criminals & terrorist"s) , my last dealing with Joe that i mentioned was 2 years ago, before his health problem & was after buying the Alpha filter from him ........... if it wasn't for Humdingers help i would never have got my compressor going , Thanks Humdinger /Steve