@peskadot671, Though I don't own one I believe the Alpha is mostly a set it up once and use holdovers for shots beyond your zero. I own an Aztec Emerald FFP, good scope, great reticle, and really good red/green IR. I use holdovers with it, because I know it wouldn't hold up to the amount of dialing I do with my Helos. I shoot almost everyday and dial that Helos from 30, 40, 50, 64, 66 and 104 yards constantly. So far? 15 months in with the Helos? No problemas... And if there were with the Athlon? They have a great warranty, but more importantly, quality product.

@peskadot671, Though I don't own one I believe the Alpha is mostly a set it up once and use holdovers for shots beyond your zero. I own an Aztec Emerald FFP, good scope, great reticle, and really good red/green IR. I use holdovers with it, because I know it wouldn't hold up to the amount of dialing I do with my Helos. I shoot almost everyday and dial that Helos from 30, 40, 50, 64, 66 and 104 yards constantly. So far? 15 months in with the Helos? No problemas... And if there were with the Athlon? They have a great warranty, but more importantly, quality product.

Thanks. I was just wondering and if anyone has done any turret tracking testing with the Alpha 6.

I agree with most above in that expecting such an inexpensive scope to track like a much more expensive unit is probably a stretch. I have A6 scopes in service and they have pretty good glass and seem to track accurately during zeroing. I like it enough to now have multiple units on hand but I wouldn't consider buying one if I was a "clicker".