• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Alpha 6 on sale at Optics Planet

You Will most definitely be surprised after comparing it side by side optically among your more expensive scopes.

This should be at least the minimum benchmark for clear and forgiving optics for all scopes costing more than $200. Well costing more than $176 now...BUMMER I PAID NOTIBLY MORE THAN THAT FOR ALL OF MINE.

You really be surprised after comparing to higher priced scopes at the others max zoom power compared to this one at that same power level for example compared to a different brand $799 6-24x56 at 24x set the Alpha6 same 24x. It shames my Bushnell TAC Japan 5-15x40 both set at 15x and my Bushnell TAC Japan 5-30x50 comparing both at 27x side by side to be fair where the Japan Bushnell isn't really clear past 26x. 

Well that is how life works. You blink then it's already gone. No time to think about no brainer deals. Snooze you lose.

EBay $196 when you buy 4 at a time with free shipping or $229 for one with free shipping. The other listing is $299 on eBay. Some people may want to pay the higher price though believe it or not it's true thinking they get better quality the more you pay.

They probably caught their error half hour ago after they got flooded with orders.

Screenshot_2020-11-26-14-14-082.1606436419.png
Screenshot_2020-11-26-14-15-192.1606436419.png

Well that is how life works. You blink then it's already gone. No time to think about no brainer deals. Snooze you lose.

EBay $196 when you buy 4 at a time with free shipping or $229 for one with free shipping. The other listing is $299 on eBay. Some people may want to pay the higher price though believe it or not it's true thinking they get better quality the more you pay.

They probably caught their error half hour ago after they got flooded with orders.

Screenshot_2020-11-26-14-14-082.1606436419.png
Screenshot_2020-11-26-14-15-192.1606436419.png

Such is the truth... I learned the hard way on the Barra HERO FT 5-25×50 scope you sent me. I waited a few days and, bam! it was all gone... After being indecisive on what to buy still, I then figure I just save up and splurge on a very nice scope, rather than a few mid level scopes. Fortunately this alpha6 is such a great deal. 

Dvor has them on sale for $200 at the moment. Be warned that they are slow to ship. I'm still waiting on the one I ordered through OP on 10/25.

Mine was slow from OP but not that bad. Don't know if it helped but after a longer wait than expected for shipping, an email was sent to OP and they replied "preparing to ship". They shipped a few days later.

Hello all! I'm a bit new here so bear with me as I learn. I have not tinkered with air rifles in many years. The last one was a Sheridan Blue Streak in .20 caliber. I loved it and wore it out over 30 years ago. I just purchased a new .22 Marauder with regulator and Lothar-Walther barrel. I had purchased the Alpha 6 and am impressed with the quality vs price. Only issue I had was that the reticle was so fine that my old eyes just could not see it. When looking into the woods behind my home the reticle just disappeared. I returned it today and ordered a Vortex Cross fire II 6-24 x 50. I hope it works out better for me. I'll give feedback upon arrival. Now to figure out what pump I need. Considering getting a 6000 PSI nitrogen tank set up in my shop with a regulator from Joe at airtanksforsale.com. any thoughts from you experts here on that option?

Gary

I recently bought a VORTEX CROSSFIRE2 6-24-50 FRONT FOCUS that has fish scale or termite wing looking blemishes clearly visible and highly annoying in the glass and it's brand new never mounted and did not have them when I FIRST OPENNED the clear factory sealed wrap 2 months ago.

Purchased based on CYCLOPS VIDEO REVEW however not his fault because he didn't own it for TWO WHOLE MONTHS.

Sad to say he made another video and no longer recommending $1000 and under Vortex scopes no matter the warranty since probably keep semding them back all the time like a car you don't get to drive always in for warranty. There's a video on Airgun 101 see for yourself. I can no longer in good conscience recommend Vortex scopes.

I own several Different varieties of Vortex scopes however TWO VORTEX SCOPES CROSSFIRE2 CHINA 6-24X50 FTONT AO AND COPPERHEAD CHINA that have EACH developed unexplained blemishes on their INSIDE of their glass over a 2 month period and the other about a year mounted on a gun just mysteriously appeared.

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/vortex-warranty-3/

Reviewers review brand new scopes and they don't know long term 2 month issues.