• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle (Almost) Everything must go

Classified Status
WTS

MLE

Feb 14, 2023
Upstate, NY, USA
Had a revelation after I found myself jonesing to buy a new gun without even having the time to shoot the ones I already have that somewhere along the way my priorities got messed up. So I’ve decided to sell most of my collection. I’ll keep the couple I know I use, and find new homes for the rest. They all deserve better than to sit in my safe.

The prices listed below are competitive. They do NOT include shipping. These guns are all in excellent condition. With that in mind, my asking prices are firm.

***As should be evident from the above, I am not interested in any trades. However, if someone has a Seneca Dragon Claw II (the new version) I would consider it as a full or partial trade for one or more of the below guns, since I know I’ll use it.

First up:

FX Dreamline .30 (comes with two stocks, synthetic and walnut, 4 mags, fill probe, and stop plate installed on hammer spring. *Scope NOT included, sling NOT included)

$875

SOLD

IMG_5784.jpeg

Next:

Huben K1 .25 (tan stock, fill probe. *Scope and red dot NOT included)

$1250
IMG_5902.jpeg

Next:

Seneca Sumatra carbine .25 (comes with 6 rotary magazines. *CAN include scope)

$700
IMG_5901.jpeg

Next:

Benjamin Bulldog .357 (comes with 4 mags, Pitbull power spring installed, DonnyFL Ronin as well as mod extender, includes original spring and additional parts.)

SOLD
IMG_5900.jpeg

Last up:

AEA HP Max .30 (2 mags and DonnyFl Koi, plus red dot and laser included)

$350.

SOLD
IMG_5903.jpeg

I will be selling a ton of optics separately (most of which are not pictured here) assuming I can sell the guns first. I will also have a lot of ammo and other accessories to sell.

Please PM me if you are interested in any of the above.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited: