• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

All time top 3 PCP's

In no particular order

- Steyr LP50. Good enough for 10M match, you can use it for bullseye practice and one fun plinker.

- Steyr LGB1. Good enough for 10M match, you can use it for biathlon practice and another fun plinker

- Steyr LG110. Good enough for 10M match. Can easily be used for FT and pesting

If there was room for a 4th one

- Daystate Delta Wolf. Everyone needs something in bullpup, right? The ease of use of the electronics certainly has me intrigued.

- Edgun Leishy... Has to be the cutest little air rifle to come out in the last decade!

Lets start with the only interesting guns are the accurate ones, and I like powerful beasts, at least 30fpe

The ones I own: (in order of accuracy)

1 Uragan .22 standard (absolutely without question laser accurate)

2 FX Crown .22 (blue laminate, gorgeous, almost as accurate)

3 Daystate Redwolf HP.22 (Red laminate with Heliboard. I really want to like this gun, it is beautifully built, but still trying to get the accuracy from it I feel it should have)

Some guns on my wishlist

Edgun Matador R5M 

Edgun Leshiy 2

Brocock Sniper (the one with side lever)

Maybe a Steyr?

1) Red Wolf. Maybe Delta Wolf in the future 

2) RAW 1000

3). FX Impact 

close runners up Cricket Veteran Regal revere 

My top three are really in no order of preference. 
I have a RAW which Alan Z is going to trick out for me and I’m expecting it to be the top pick when finished.
So much if this depends on what you expect to do with the rifle. For a guy starting out I always recommend a daystate regal in 22. Not even necessarily a regulated gun. You can find them used well under $1000 and they will do 90% of what all of these top tier guns can do. For most guys it would be all you need.
Many of us have taken this air gun stuff to the extreme.
Mikes question is a perfect example of the craziness involved in this. How many guys would pose a question if you could only have 3. Sane people would have just one . Right? 😀. I’m not right I know it 

Well, I decided that to be in the top three, each rifle should be one that would satisfy me as my only rifle, heaven forbid. So, that excludes the Red Wolf. As good as it is, I would not want an electronic rifle as my only one. So:

Weihrauch HW100 TK laminate

RAW HM1000

Taipain Veteran Standard

Deleted original post.