• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

All time top 3 PCP's

I have to say that I'm really disappointed that you feel that way about your Safari, Tom. The amount of expense and work that AoA and myself have put into that rifle and to have you make it seem like the rifle is at fault..... I KNOW how well it shoots and also KNOW that none of the others you mention will outshoot it.

Very disappointing .......

Buuutttt.... all this is opinions and we are all entitled....

Top 3 for me is VERY difficult , as there are a great number that are truly magnificent . I would guess that in no particular order.... mine would be a

Thomas

Daystate Red Wolf 

AAA EVOL

These represent to me the most ergonomic, accurate , and durable of all I've owned or shot. Several are close like the Theoben Rapid Mk 1, USFT, Ripley, Career 707, FX Royale 500, Taipan Vet, RTI Prophet and ....

Bob

I have to say that I'm really disappointed that you feel that way about your Safari, Tom. The amount of expense and work that AoA and myself have put into that rifle and to have you make it seem like the rifle is at fault..... I KNOW how well it shoots and also KNOW that none of the others you mention will outshoot it.

Very disappointing .......

Buuutttt.... all this is opinions and we are all entitled....

Top 3 for me is VERY difficult , as there are a great number that are truly magnificent . I would guess that in no particular order.... mine would be a

Thomas

Daystate Red Wolf 

AAA EVOL

These represent to me the most ergonomic, accurate , and durable of all I've owned or shot. Several are close like the Theoben Rapid Mk 1, Ripley, Career 707, FX Royale 500, Taipan Vet, RTI Prophet and ....

Bob

Bob - I was reacting to the “if I only had one gun” comment in my response. I agreed and if I only had one gun, it would not be an electronic gun. I should have left it at that instead of derailing the thread on my RW experiences.

It is true that I have had some unique warranty related issues, but in no way does that reflect on my gratitude to either you or AoA for fixing and helping me with the Safari. I am truly sorry as this was not my intention. You and AoA have done everything possible to assist and make it right and I have stated this many times, even in other posts.

I had just returned from the range and had a poor showing with the RW at 100 yards. I was a bit frustrated when I posted, and I know and realize you shot some really nice cards when you had my gun. 

So to clarify, my frustration is with trying to obtain some of the scores I know can be possible. The gun is and can be very accurate, and perhaps my expectations of achieving the accuracy I want are more related to improving my skills over time. 

Tom

My question is TOP 3 for "what purpose"????? Here's some ones I like or want and certainly are worthy of being included on THE list. Wish the list was top 20, lol.

Steyr LGB1 biathlon trainer. It's "different" which I think is so cool about this rifle and is half the reason I bought it. It's ergonomic with fully adjustable stock features, It's lightweight, has a great trigger, is almost semiauto fast with it's 5 shot stick mags, excels as a plinker, and it provides an awesomely pleasurable experience. Plinking on little steel plates is its main purpose for me (or shooting flies, lol), and well maybe as a trainer for it's big brother my Anschutz 1827F 22rf. Though as a biathlete I'm far from.

Mac1 USFT, no reg to fail, and just a solid rifle that keeps on keeping on with no POI shifts. Mine is the gen1 and it could use some improvements but it has few faults. Purpose is Field Target.

Thomas HPX, if I could have any PCP air rifle it'd be this gun. God willing, one will be living in my safe soon. Purpose in my case is BENCHREST comps and EAFT comps, long range as well. Thomas FT has to be waaaay up on this list too but I don't own one.

Pistols>>> Honorable Mention is my semiauto Steyr LP5 pistol. Purpose is pistol comps and plinking. 

Hunting big or small game???, NOT EXACTLY SURE which guns. 

just for sheer flexibility alone...

manyhatsofleshiy_now_quieterCapture.1630375550.JPG

Leshiy 2 ( for the groundbreaking design, there’s nothing else like it)

HW100 ( solid , accurate, best magazine )

evanix K550 ( a real hammer, very accurate with slugs , not a single leak in 6 years of ownership) 

now this is the list from rifles I own , it may be a different list if I could get my hands on them . AAA evol, AGT Uragan , Edgun RM5 .