All Things PARD Night Vision & Thermal Optics Thread

@Florida_Man Did you ever ever resolve your broken lens cap issue? What did Pard end up sending you to help you?
They haven't sent me anything since that first reply. And now I read the return policy and it says I need to do it in 10 days.... I hope they take into consideration that I contacted them on the day it was delivered.
It's unfortunate I haven't seen @PARD_Tech here on the forum in awhile

I hate to say it but I've done that before for a client that wanted change after change after change that would effect nothing! Hopefully they at least optimized something or fixed a few issues rather than change the date!
Shaaaaame on you! I would never admit to doing the exact same thing you did!😂😂😂

Reactions: Pfddi
I somehow lost the nut and bolt (?) that hold the lens cap on for my DS35.
Was not able to find a replacement one, as it is really thin and really long. My New Zealand Pard agent sent me a whole new lens cap, nut, bolt and housing, for free! Can’t fault them for that. 👍🏻
I must say, I use my DS35 almost every night for professional pest culling, extensive use to say the least, along with my TA19, and I love them both 👍🏻.

Reactions: Ezana4CE
@RangerPete That sounds like excellent customer service. Are they an authorized Pard service center or simply a distributor? May as well out their name out there for your fellow countrymen.

In Aairgun nation, I only visit occasionally and cannot reply in time,​

For after-sales issues in North America, please get in touch with us:​

3500 Lakeside Court., Suite 101, Room 122, Reno, NV 89509
E-mail:[email protected]
Toll Free: +800-986-4370
Office: + 775-815-4319

Last edited:
Reactions: Hal4son
@RangerPete That sounds like excellent customer service. Are they an authorized Pard service center or simply a distributor? May as well out their name out there for your fellow countrymen.
New Zealand distributor OWL OPTIC is the exclusive local agent authorized by PARD. Web: www/pard.co.nz ,Fraser provide after-sales support and services to New Zealand.

Got the new PARD DS37 4K ordered and on the way. This'll be my 3rd PARD. They've been bulletproof and I'm looking forward to looking through the latest high resolution model.

Is this a 4K DS35 basically? I need to sit down & look at the specs of their different models.