• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Huben All Things HUBEN K1

First person with a .25 cal in the continental US to post they would like to try one of my gates. I will send you one on the condition you give me an honest review and photos. I don't have a .25 cal and I believe it will work just the same as the .22.

I want to be sure they will work on both the .22 and .25 before I offer them for sale. They are 3D Printed out of black PETG and have two 1mmX5mm magnets to keep the gate closed. Remove the stock part and replace with my gate. Uses the same screws.

Thanks
Glenn
I am always down to test something and help someone out. I have a .22 and a .25

Yes, but when I put it back together the lid snapped off because there is not enough recess in the walnut stock. I also wasn’t forcing anything either. In the pictures you can clearly see the magnet sitting below the wood. Disappointing to say the least. It‘s a good design, it just doesn’t work with 2023 Hubens. Hopefully, he’s a good person and makes it right.

IMG_2645.jpeg
IMG_2646.jpeg

Last edited:
Just ordered a K1 in .22, gotta see what all the fuss is about!

I just got mine in .22, definitely exceeding my expectations. Semi-auto and the easy to adjust power are probably my favorite features. I'm getting used to loading and dealing with the fixed magazine and think I have the hang of the stock loading gate. The ergonomics aren't my favorite, but overall great to shoot and I'm going through a lot of pellets.

Another vote for Kelly at KrazCool for ordering, he has been phenomenal to work with, patient, detailed, very knowledgeable, and willing to take the time and share what he knows.

Finally, not sure if anyone's tried this for seating pellets, but I'm using the pointed end of a 5mm wide twist tie, which works well for me and the 18gr JSBs I've been using for reg break in. Stiff enough to seat them but enough give to stop once they click into place, plus its the perfect size, and the point fits in the pellet skirt. I can seat 4 quickly, then turn the magazine to the next 4.

Yes, but when I put it back together the lid snapped off because there is not enough recess in the walnut stock. I also wasn’t forcing anything either. In the pictures you can clearly see the magnet sitting below the wood. Disappointing to say the least. It‘s a good design, it just doesn’t work with 2023 Hubens. Hopefully, he’s a good person and makes it right.

View attachment 366592View attachment 366591
Mine is not a wood stock but it broke in the same spot next to the hinge, never got to use it even once.

Another good pellet to try that fits a little tighter in the magazine is the JTS Dead Center 18.1 gr 22 caliber pellets , I use a plastic ink pen to seat my pellets.. Have not got around to trying the 25 caliber JTS pellets , I will order some for my Veteran, and Prophet to check them out.
Mike
I tried the JTS in the 25. They clicked into the mag very nicely and I was optimistic but they were terrible in terms of accuracy. Tried 800-1000fps in increments of 40.

Thanks to Brawler here are some pics of my gate on a .25 so now I know it fits 22 and 25 and works.

Here are a few pics. I have about 8 finished that I will be selling for $35.00 shipped USPS First Class in the continental US

They use magnets to keep the door closed and allow for easy loading, I have tried mine on both the synthetic and wood stocks and they fit and work.
These are 3d printed out of PETG, the pictures make them look a lot rougher than they actually are in person.

Thanks
Glenn

25two.jpg
25one.jpg
25three.jpg

First, I really appreciate people taking the time to do things like this. It really makes the community better off. But I don’t think that will fit my 2023 walnut stock. In the picture below you can see the magnet is in the same spot as the one pictured above. This means the “lid” or flip up gate will not close or magnetized to the fixed magnet. I’m I would be happy to be your guinea pig, but if it doesn’t work, I would like my money back, including shipping.

IMG_2645.jpeg
IMG_2644.jpeg

First, I really appreciate people taking the time to do things like this. It really makes the community better off. But I don’t think that will fit my 2023 walnut stock. In the picture below you can see the magnet is in the same spot as the one pictured above. This means the “lid” or flip up gate will not close or magnetized to the fixed magnet. I’m I would be happy to be your guinea pig, but if it doesn’t work, I would like my money back, including shipping.

View attachment 366829View attachment 366830
Looking at your pictures, it appears the wood stock on yours, the pocket is not cut down like the synthetic stock on mine. We checked it on a 2022 walnut stocked K1 and it fit and works fine. My local guy has a large order of K1's and the new Pistols coming in, should be here in 6-8 weeks. I will be able to check it against one of his when they get here.

Reactions: Coolhand
Thanks to Brawler here are some pics of my gate on a .25 so now I know it fits 22 and 25 and works.

Here are a few pics. I have about 8 finished that I will be selling for $35.00 shipped USPS First Class in the continental US

They use magnets to keep the door closed and allow for easy loading, I have tried mine on both the synthetic and wood stocks and they fit and work.
These are 3d printed out of PETG, the pictures make them look a lot rougher than they actually are in person.

Thanks
Glenn

Hi Glenn,

I'm interested, but have a 2023 Synthetic in .22 and wonder if the issue Hampton is seeing is due to a change in the stock this year, the difference between synthetic and wood, or perhaps a one-off issue. I measured 39mm from the top of the rail to the top of the stock near the end of the serial #. See the red line below in the photo. I'm happy to take other measurements or send you other photos.

@Hampton, I think there's a minor difference in your stock vs. mine near the magazine, looks like yours curves back up again, that might be the issue.

Huben.jpg

Look at the blue line I have made on your pic and the same area located on his pic. See the difference. The back part of the wood is not cut out like on the synthetic.

You may have to look at your original pic to see it. I hope I’m explaining it so you understand.

View attachment 366850

View attachment 366851
If you sanded the part in the red circle so it matched the synthetic in the red circle. The gate would close and work just fine.

IMG_2457.jpeg

IMG_2458.jpeg

On a whole separate note, I can also do colors, I have Green, Blue, Red, and Black filaments currently available.

I will be modding the pellet seaters to make the tips a little longer, I will make them in a 3 pack and you can sand the tips to shorten them so you can have one for each pellet or slug you want to shoot.

Also working on a hand tunable wrench to remove the velocity adjuster without having to use needle nose pliers and take the chance of marring your stock.

Thanks
Glenn

Reactions: JungleShooter
Look at the blue line I have made on your pic and the same area located on his pic. See the difference. The back part of the wood is not cut out like on the synthetic.

You may have to look at your original pic to see it. I hope I’m explaining it so you understand.

Thanks! Think the gate will hold up to a little sanding to smooth out the ridges? I'm still interested in a .22.

Looking at your pictures, it appears the wood stock on yours, the pocket is not cut down like the synthetic stock on mine. We checked it on a 2022 walnut stocked K1 and it fit and works fine. My local guy has a large order of K1's and the new Pistols coming in, should be here in 6-8 weeks. I will be able to check it against one of his when they get here.
I will be interested to hear what you find. Is there any meat I could sand off the gate to make it work with my stock? Or is the magnet too close to the edge? Thanks